Yes babeh

~Toothless;Don~
|First person view|
I laid on my back in my human form and sighed,thinking about Hiccup. Hiccup seemed to be depressed today, but he won't tell me what's wrong!What am I suppose to do? I'm just a human/dragon that loves his master not a mind reader,it fucking sucks. That's it I'm gonna cheer him up no matter what,but how?
~Hiccup~
|First person view|
Does Don really love me or is it just all fake?I don't know what to believe anymore.
//Flashback//
"Toothless doesn't love you he is just pretending,to make you happy because he's your master!He should decide who he loves but noooo you have to get in his way forcing him to date you,you're pathetic!" Burps yelled angrily shoving me into a rock.
"W-what do you mean?"I questioned my eyes filling up with tears.
"He deserves somebody better than you!"
"And who is that?"
"Fucking me,I just know he loves me you just get in the way!!"
"I don't believe you he despises you...You fucking betrayed him why would he love you?!"I yelled before running away,leaving the dumbfounded Burps to himself.
//end//
I was throwing stones at a river letting out my anger,till Don snuck up on me grabbing me from behind nuzzling into my neck.
"Where have you been,I was worried sick about you?"He questioned whispering in my ear making me shiver from the sensation of his breath.
"Here."I answered,just before Don turned me around to face him.
"I somehow don't believe that, now tell me what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong!"
"Just tell me.."
"..."
"Tell me right now, I hate seeing you like this!"
"F-fine..., I was by the river and and Burps came along telling me you don't love me ,so....I-I got mad,when he said I'm forcing you to date me and that y-you deserve better than me like himself..."I looked down tearing up in front of him after confessing my problem.
"Look, *sigh* you're not forcing me to date you, it is my own choice I really do love you Hiccup you're so beautiful and kindhearted and I just can't stop loving you I don't deserve you but here we are together...Now come here." He said pulling me into a hug.
"I love you too.."
"Good..,Now follow me I got an idea!"
------------//Time skip//------------
~Toothless;Don~
|First person view|
I blindfolded Hiccup with a cloth,carrying him bridal style and plopped him on the ground gently pulling off the cloth.
"Here we are..."
Hiccup gasped looking around the area and smiled cutely,I knew he would like it.
"This is we first met!!"I nodded and grinned widely,just before shifting into my dragon form and ripped a small,thin tree from the ground.
"Don what're you doing?"
I answered by drawing Hiccup and I holding hands,staring at the sunlight.
"Oh Don...,You're so sweet!"
I grinned in victory showing my fangs and shot lightning at a tree carving a miniature version of the heart with our names engraved upon it shifting into my human form.
"I truly love you Hiccup..I really do,ever since the day we met when you helped me..."
"I do too, Don!"Hiccup replied smiling with tears of joy.
*A/n: I got lazy since I'm only using one hand so yeah,sorry for the poor writing.*