I dunno what to call this -3-

A/N: GAAAAH I AM SO HOT(no not in that way)Don't you hate when people are over when it's baking hot and you wanna strip or go get soaked up in cold water?I do!!Holy muffins I sound so mean and grouchy,dgghkbfhjnbc but right now I am. Eh anyways, here is the update.

~Folk~*Growling sound*

"Yup that's a muah."I replied smirking at Hiccup's shocked face. Only to be lightened in purple flames by none other than Don.
"Arrrrgh!!"I screeched my flesh burning, no he cannot beat me again!I roared calling for the rest of the Alter dragons grinning as they swarmed around us.
"What a sight,aye Wellio?"I heard Bryan's voice whisper to Wellio causing me to growl in anger.
"You idiots hurry up and help me before I drag you down into my grave after my death!"I yelled satisfied after hearing their gulps.
"O-of course sir !"They shouted in unison attempting to tackle down Don failing quite horribly. Ugh those ugly,moronic dragons even Don is less of an idiot and most certainly better looking and soon enough all three of us screamed in pain as he absorbed our souls with his purple flames(well lightning).
"H-how dare you use your special abilities on us!!!Aaaagh!"I yelled burning from inside and out tears dripping down my now bubbling white skin.
"F-folk I can't shift......"Both Wellio and Bryan breathed out heavily.
"M-me neither..."I panted.
"D-Don stop it they had enough!!"A familiar kind,beautiful voice yelled,Hiccup...Wait why am I thinking like this?What is wrong with me?!
'I am bringing out your soul so of course you're experiencing your true feelings...'I heard Don's angry yet calm voice echo throughout my mind. What?

~Don; Toothless~
I growled in anger witnessing his true feelings for Hiccup MY Hiccup. Now I have to be even more careful with this guy whoever-he-may-actually-be. After a long moment of their suffering I decided they had enough and cooled down my breath so that I was breathing normally again.
"Hiccup we are going,right now!"I grunted angrily Shapeshifting into my dragon self pulling him onto my back just before flying off into the sky. If Hiccup haven't stopped me I could of killed him right there and then but I had to, I can't risk angering him especially knowing that Folk liked him THAT way.