Chapter 1

Tyler may have been seen as your average 27-year-old, raging gamer. But what is hidden behind the mask of the wheezing YouTuber he is? Read on for Chapter 1.

____________________________________________________________________

Flashback,

As I walked through the woods on the night of the full moon I heard rustling in the deep depths of the forest beside me. I slowly sauntered towards the eery noise until I was knocked to the ground. The strange thing that slammed me down was some kind of big dog. I was terrified. Petrified even. Before I knew it the beast bit down on my neck. I screamed and flung the creature off of me. It ran away leaving be dumbfounded with a bleeding neck. But in seconds it stopped. The bite mark sealed and healed very rapidly. "How..?"

•PRESENT TIME: 2 YEARS LATER•

Tyler's POV

"STUPID FUCKING GAME!" I raged in anger. I was playing Gmod prop hunt with my friends and apparently, the game decided it would be nice to glitch on me, which led to my retarded friends to find me, inside of a car door, like a traffic cone. 'Man, these guys are retarded.' "We know," Evan said. Apparently, I said that out loud. After we finished about 20 games of prop hunt everyone left the call including me. I got up and went to look in the fridge. Nothing. "I swear I'll starve here," I said to no one. (lonely much?:/ ) I went outside to see a beautiful full moon. "Wolf instincts are kicking in again... Great." If you don't know, I'm a werewolf. It's kinda hard for us because there are hunters and poachers. I continue to stare at the moon until the instincts fully rush in.

(Not good at transformation scenes)

After I fully transformed I strolled into the forest looking for something to do on. Maybe a rabbit? To fast. I'm lazy today. Bird? No they fly. But I eventually decided on a squirrel.

(timeskip cuz I'm lazy)

As I got done with my meal I go inside, turn back, and get dressed.  As I walk back into the living room to get my phone it rings. I look at the caller ID and saw "Mini Boi" which is just Craig. I answer eventually.

Bold: Craig
Normal: Tyler

Craig: "Hi Tyler.."

I get concerned due to his sad tone and answer back.

Tyler: "Hey retard, what do you want?"

Craig: "Well, something happened and I was wondering if I could talk to you about it.."

Suspicious, but ok...

Tyler: "Sure. What's been eating you, bro?"

He then explained that he basically had been cheated on by his girlfriend. (Not Sami. They broke up) I honestly felt bad for him. What's weird is that sometimes I always feel the need to protect him or keep him safe. It's probably gotta do with something about my wolf, ya know mates and stuff. I mean I do have a slight crush on him but he's straight like a generic #2 pencil so no chance for me.

Tyler: "How about you fly out here and we can hang out and you can take a break?"

Craig: "If it's no trouble then yes that would be perfect."

For some reason, I got a giddy feeling as he said that.

Tyler: "Alright Buddy, take care and I guess I'll see you..?"

Craig: "After tomorrow."

Tyler: "Ok, cya mini boi."

And with that, I hung up and that giddy feeling was still there for some reason. I now just realized that I also forgot that the day after tomorrow is another full moon! Great... I'm going to die soon, aren't I? I laid in my bed and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Dream,

"Mini? Craig? Where are you?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to find my Craig. I don't know where he went and now I'm running through the woods, as a wolf, trying to find him. Sometimes there are other wolves and they'll steal something from another wolf to get what they want. Well, guess what? They're not getting my Craig at all. I soon came to a stop in the middle of the forest. I see Craig sitting down on the grass crying. I run over to him and nuzzle into his neck. He looks at me and smiles hugging me.

End dream.

I woke up in a cold sweat because of the dream. "Is it my curses fault? Or am I just really gay..?" I said to myself very confused. (gay panik) I got up and forgot that Craig was coming tomorrow! I got giddy as I did on the phone call. 'Why am I like this?' I thought to myself. As I walked into the living room I had noticed that my eyes were bright electric blue in the mirror. That's my eye color in wolf form. There are different types of werewolves and that depends on their eye color. Mines blue for strength and courage. Other colors mean different things. (And that was a lesson on werewolves with Wildcat.) I sat down and started thinking. 'What if Mini finds out about my secret? Will he freak out? Will he hate me for not telling him? Will he be scared?!' All these questions and more rushed through my head like a bullet. I felt my teeth sharpen but I didn't care. It is a full moon tonight but I thankfully have the most control over my power. I heard my phone ringing upstairs so I went and answered it.

Craig: "Hiya Ty! Turns out I had to move my flight to today at 6:00 PM since I couldn't wait, and I got 2/4 of everything packed so cya in 5 hours!"

And that's all I heard after he hung up. I checked the time, 1:00. He must be really excited then. I am to so I can't blame him. As I walked down the stairs my sight started to change. Werewolves have the amazing power of sight and hearing. It is 100x better than the average human being. I walked outside hearing and seeing everything clearer. At least the sun was out today. Being a werewolf isn't all that bad. I can hunt more easily, my sight and hearing are way better than before, and I'm way fitter and faster. I also got even taller than I once was. I didn't realize I had been outside for 20 minutes straight before I looked at my phone. 1:20. "Ugh... What to do now?" I asked myself in a monotone voice. I went to my recording room and decided to ask the guys if they wanted to play some COD thankfully, they said yes to end my boredom.

(Time skip)

After playing the game for about 3 hours and 30 minutes I checked the time. 4:50. I guess I'll just take a nap...

Sup dudes? Wildladd here! Hopefully, this chapter was good. I'm trying to make this story work out perfectly. (I'm terrible so no it's not) Hopefully, it is and I hope you liked it, cya dudes! -Wildladd out.