Chapter 2

~•Tylers POV•~

i woke up to something blaring in my ear. I then realized it was my phone.

Caller ID: Mini Boi

Tyler: "Hello..?"

Craig: "Oh sorry did I wake you?"

Tyler: "Yeah, but it's fine. I needed to get up anyway.."

Craig: "Oh well I was gonna ask you if you could pick me up but I'll just take an Uber."

Tyler: "Noooo... I'll come to pick you up.."

Craig: "No, I don't want to trouble you ok?" he replied in a caring voice.

Tyler: "Fine. The door is unlocked if you just want to walk in and wake me up." I say tiredly.

Craig: "Ok buddy. Cya soon!"

And with that, I fell back asleep.

(timeskip)

I woke up to the door shutting. I got up and opened my door to see Craig. "Hi Tyler!" he giggled.
'God he's adorable.' I smiled and walked down the stairs picking him up and hugging him. He giggled and wrapped his arms around me "Man I've missed you.." "I missed you too Ty." I eventually let go and grabbed his stuff. "So how long are you staying?" "1 or 2 weeks if that's ok," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure! I don't mind." I beamed. "Guest room is this way," I say in a fancy voice walking up the stairs.

(Time skip)

While Craig got settled in his room I went outside and sat in the grass staring at the moon. "Tyler?" I flinched turning around and seeing Craig. "Jesus you scared me." he walked over to me and sat down beside me. "What are you doing out here?" "Sometimes I just come out here when I'm bored or ya know sad.." I half-lied. "It seems like your lying." How in the hell does he know?! "How do you know Mini Boi?" he looked at me like I was dumb. "If you need to tell me something, take your time and do it," he said ruffling my hair and walking back inside. I whine, "What if he's mad at me and thinks my 'power' is weird..?" I brushed it off and went inside. "Hey, Tyler, I'm going to bed okay?" I yelled an 'ok' in response. As I walked into my bathroom I noticed my ears were pointed a bit. I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. I got in my bed, snuggling in the blankets, and drifting into a deep sleep.

Craig's POV (switched it up a bit dudes)

I woke up kinda forgetting I wasn't in my 'house' I guess you could say. It's basically not my house anymore. A buddy of mine said he could keep all of my stuff safe til I find a house so hopefully, I will! (Foreshadowing a new character in da boooook) I got up walking down the stairs and see Tyler playing Call of Duty. I try and sneak up on him but he abruptly says, "Craig don't even try to scare me I know it's you." How did he know?! I'm wearing socks, and his floor isn't creaky at all! "How?" I stammer out. "Eh, good hearing," he said shrugging. He's lying again but ok..? I walk into the living room where he was and ruffled his hair while passing by him. "Hey, what was that for?" He said with a confused face. I just chuckled and sat by him watching him play. You know, I've noticed that Tyler got taller. I'm surprised he can get even taller than he already is. His beard has grown a little, more buff definitely. Why am I saying this stuff?! "Mini!" "Huh?" "You zoned out. I was trying to tell you something." He said. "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking of stuff.. what were you gonna tell me?" I said looking into his icy blue eyes. "Well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted either to cook something or go to a restaurant?"

'If only it was a date...'

Why did I just think that?
I'm straight!

Aren't I?

"We can stay here. I'm not in the mood to drive around." I said tiredly. He nodded saying, "I bought some meat so, we can cook that and some other stuff." I nodded and scruffed his hair making him pout. "Hey, why did you do that..?" he said dragging out the 'y' in hey.

(TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MINIS SON)

After we got done cooking and eating, Tyler seemed off. While we were playing a game and he growled. Now, it wasn't like a human fake growl it was like an animal growl, like a wolf or dog. "Jeez, Ty you can pull off a growl like a wolf." I state feeling impressed. He looks at me rolling his eyes and continuing his game. Drama queen much? I don't know if it was just my eyes but I can clearly see that Tyler's ears are a bit pointed. Also, when he yelled as he died in the game, his canine teeth we're at least an inch pointed. I mean I've heard of werewolves but they aren't real, are they? And is Ty one of them?!

Tyler's POV

I end the game I was playing and sit back down beside Mini, laying my head on his shoulder, which I don't do often. "What now?" I say monotonously. "Maybe we can... Go outside? It's peaceful out there right now." he said shrugging. I nod and get up but I then realize,

Another full moon. Hooray for me.

Hey Guys! WildLadd here! I hope you liked this chapter! I tried brainstorming ideas and other things so that's what I did and ended out with this! -WildLadd out