Chapter 3

Craig's POV

I walked outside and threw myself to the ground. "Ow." I heard Tyler chuckle behind me. "Why the heck would you do that? You knew it would hurt." He laughed enjoying my pain. "I'm glad me in pain amuses you," I say my voice muffled. He just laughs and sits beside me, pulling me up. "Ty put me down.." he just shakes his head and sets me down in front of him, my back facing him. He proceeds to embarrass me by putting his head on mine. "What are you doing? And when did you get so clingy?" He just growled and we both sat there staring at the sky. "I'll be right back Tyler I gotta go get my phone," I say getting up. He does something I didn't expect him to do. He whined and said a small 'ok'. 'Weird' I thought.

(Timeskip)

After I got my phone I went to go back outside but to be met by nobody there. "Ty? Tyler where'd you go?" I yelled out. I soon got worried. "Where could he have gone?" I said to myself. I went back to the house to look for him. Bathroom? No. Bedroom? No. My room? No. Kitchen? No. Living room?! No! "Where could he be?!" Maybe he left? No his car is still here. All I could think of is that he went into the woods. But why would he want to go there? That man has been suspicious since I got here so I mean I guess he did.

I walk towards the woods until I hear Tyler yell my name from behind me. "Craig! Don't go in there!" I look back and run up to him. "Where were you?! I checked the entire house and couldn't find you!" "I was... look I'll tell you some other time ok? You wouldn't believe me if I said it..." he started scratching the back of his neck. "Why wouldn't I believe you? You know I believe almost everything you say unless it's about how good your channel is." I say the last part smirking trying to lighten the mood. He just looks at me with a 'really?' look. "I know you're gullible to what I say but I'm still gonna tell you some other day ok?" He says with a soft expression. "Ok.. but you know I don't like secrets.." I say quietly and walk into the living room, sitting down, and turning on the tv. Tyler went upstairs, probably to his room. I have so many questions about him.

1) Why has he been acting so weird?
2) Is it because of me?
3) Why has he been clingy all of a sudden?
4) How did he disappear like that?
5) Why does he growl?

As I was asking myself questions I heard howls and barks outside. 'Probably coyotes or just random dogs..' I went upstairs to go to my room to go to sleep. "Hopefully tomorrow won't be weird.

• Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter was really short, I just didn't really have any ideas, but I hope you like it! -Wildladd out