Intro chapter 1

"Mamo!" Usagi yelled looking excited at here boyfriend, Momoru look at, her in surprise as she suddenly barges in to there house "Usako, what's going on?" he said with a smile and laughing a little because of her actions.
Usagi blushes realising what she just did then said "I have good news." She said happily.
"And what is that?" Mamoru repiled
Still giggling at his girlfriend.
A little bit flustered Usagi replied "Chibiusa, she came back!" As the pink haired girl pokes her head out into the doorway and smiles.
Mamoru goes and hugs both girl's tightly.
Chibiusa smiles and says "Mommy and Daddy said I could come back for a visit to help me cheer up." She explained.
"What's the matter?" Usagi said with a small frown, and still blushing in a deep red, from Mamoru's teasing.
"I've just been so sad, and just have been missing you guys, after 2 years of not seeing all of you, and plus Helios had to do some stuff far away so it's been very lonely." Chibiusa explained.
"Ok, well welcome back Chibiusa we all have missed you, Usako and I just couldn't bare being without you, but we made it through eventually, but it was still hard." Mamoru said happily.
"Well I'm happy I'm here now!" Chibiusa said "well sorry Usagi but I'm staying with Mamo whole I'm here ." She said mischievously.
Well Chibiusa you'll still be staying with me if you're staying with Mamo." Usagi Said with a unsettling smile.
"Soo... you live with Mamo?" She said in disbelief.
"For a matter of fact yes!" Usagi said annoyed.
"Mamo why would you want to live with her?" She said with a coy look.
"Chibiusa!!!!!" Usagi yelled.
*Mamoru went over to the other people in the building and was apologizing for the racket to his neighbor's while not even wanting to deal with those two fighting today*

END OF CHAPTER ONE
Thank you for reading please share to all your Sailor moon obsessed friends and like if you would be so kind see you next chapter.