chapter 2

Mamoru comes back hoping the girls stopped fighting, Usagi cooled down a little now that Mamoru was back but she still was angry at Chibiusa.
Usagi yawned and said "Mamo it's getting late could we all go to bed?" She asked .
"Sure Usako but let's get Chibiusa settled first." He replied, "I'm sure Chibiusa has had a long day too." He added.
"Yeah, Usagi you should think about me." Chibiusa said in a high pitched voice.
"Girls, no more fighting." Mamoru stated.
"Mamo's right Chibiusa you should stop." Usagi said in a annoyed voice.
"Let's just get everything together for tonight and we'll do the fighting on the morning please." Mamoru said, with a yawn following soon after.
'The three of them got Chibiusa bags, and got ready for the night, because tomorrow there was a big day  planned so that Chibiusa could surprise the other Sailor Senshi in the morning.'
Finally Mamoru and Usagi tucked Chibiusa in gave her a kiss on the cheek and she went to bed.
Mamoru and Usagi stayed up later so they could talk.
"Mamo what's gonna happen if a new enemy comes?" Usagi asks.
"Will fight them together Usako no matter what I'll be by your side." Mamoru replied.
Usagi hugs Mamoru tightly and says "I love you Mamo."
As Mamoru pulls her closer he replies "I love you to Usako." He says as he start to kiss her.
Usagi POV.
I feel so safe and warm I don't know why I feel so safe and happy, maybe because are whole family is back,that's it I feel so happy were all here together.

             End of chapter 2
Hi guys im the author Fay I just wanted to say thanks for reading and I think I'm going to continue posting on Tuesday's so yeah see ya next week
The moonlight is a messagenger of love🌙♥️🥀