"Small" Chapter 8

*This is when Usagi tells her parents about the baby, and I didn't want to put it in the main story line but it is still apart of it kinda, this takes place after the conversation with the girls, which I will continue*

*Knock, knock, knock*
"Kenji, darling go get the door please." Ikuko said (Usagi's mom).
"Okay honey." Kenji (Usagi's dad) yelled from the living room.
"Oh, Usagi, Chiba come in were just making lunch, would you like to join us?" Kenji asks.
"Yes we will, thank you very much Tsukino-san (meaning Mr. Tsukino).
"So what's for lunch?" Usagi asks as her stomach grumbles.

*Usagi and Mamoru walk in and have lunch with her parents, they are now sitting at the table*

"So..." Usagi says trembling under her breath knowing that it was finally time to tell them about the baby.
*Mamoru sits silent thinking about the same things as Usagi*
"Uh we have something to tell you." Usagi said quitely panicking.
"Hmm, what was that be?" Ikuko asks.
"Well... Um... Uh." Mamoru and Usagi both stuttering and struggling to get words out.
"Hurry up Usagi were not getting younger here." Kenji said chuckling.
"I...I'm pregnant!" Usagi yells.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for the late Chapter, and since it's short I'm gonna do two longer chapter's in the future, thanks for all the support.

-fay