Chapter 9 (continuation of telling Usagi's parents)

"huh?" Kenji said processing the information that was just given to him.
"Hahahahaha!" Ikuko burst out laughing.
"Uh, Mom?" Usagi says confused by the laughter.
Ikuko continues "Good one Usagi."
"What, no mom this isn't a joke."
"What!" Both Kenji and Ikuko both shocked as the news finally sits in.
"Usagi, are you sure?" Ikuko asks in a concerned tone.
"Yes, we're sure." Usagi states.
"You, you did this to my daughter." Kenji starts to rant.
"Sir, I..." Mamoru stutters.
*Ikuko grabs Kenji and calms him down*
"So what are you going to do with the baby?" Ikuko finally asks.
"Well, were keeping it." Usagi says as she looks at Mamoru, and they both nod.
"But Usagi, you and Mamoru are both so young, what are you going to do to pay for it housing, the baby ,and food and everything all at the same time." Ikuko asks in a serious tone.
"Well Mom, we already have a home and we're doing pretty well financially right now because of Mamoru's job, and I'm hoping to get a job in the future. But right now while I'm pregnant with the baby I'll just stay home and try to get well rested.

"Huh, well Usagi you better give me a beautiful grandbaby." Ikuko says joyfully.

"Ikuko, don't let this slide their dumb teenager's, Usagi get it aborted or never show your face in this house again." Kenji yells.
"Kenji!" Ikuko yells back.
"What's came over you, let's talk about this." Ikuko continues with a very concerned look on her face.
"No!" Kenji yells and walks over to Usagi.
*Usagi Screams*
"Kenji, No!"
"Kenji, stop!"
"No!" Ikuko cries out in terror.

To Be Continued...