chapter 3

"Yawn." As Usagi gets out of bed, and looks around the room. "Hmm, Chibiusa must of gotten in our bed last night, seeing the little girl in the bed.
As the bedroom door opens Mamoru jesters for Usagi to come outside into the living room.
"Is she still sleeping?" Mamoru asks
"Yeah, she still dead asleep." Usagi replied.
"Good she needs her rest." He said in a soft voice "well I'll start getting breakfast ready." He added
"Finally I'm starving." Usagi said giggling.
"Your always hungry Usa." He said teasingly.
"I know, I know." Usagi said with a grin. "Just hurry I want to stuff my face already." As She anxiously waited for her food.
"Crash" Usagi flew into the counter as Chibiusa jumped on top of her.
"What the, Chibiusa!" She said disoriented. "Why did you do that!" She added frustrated at her actions.
"Ha,ha,ha!" Chibiusa started bursting out in laughter, as tears start running down her face.
Usagi startled by this soon said "Chibiusa oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for yelling at you."
Chibiusa replied "No, I'm not sad I'm happy, so so happy I'm back with all of you." Still as the tears dripped from her face.
"We're glad your back too, Chibiusa we love you." Mamoru said
"Yes, we really are!" Usagi stated. "We're your family and we love you!" Usagi shouted.
"Thanks, you all mean alot to me she said in a sweet voice I'm so happy I can be with you." She said
"Well now that that's cleared up I'm going to the bathroom." Usagi said
"Ok." Both Mamoru and Chibiusa said.
As Usagi exits the room "thud" Mamoru ran to the room as he saw Usagi passed out on the floor "Usako!"
He runs and picks her up of the ground he yells at Chibiusa " Call someone! Hurry she needs help!" He stated in a distressed wit a sad look on his face.

            End of chapter 3 sorry it was late you guys I know I'm terrible but all make it up to you hopefully see you next week guys!
月明かりわ愛のメッセンセンジャ🌙❤️