Chapter 2

I never liked the scene were Leo explains what his site is about, always found it a bit boring. I wasn't really paying attention like usual but was suddenly brought to reality by one of the it guys stared to yell.
"Post it baby! Go, go, go! Ftj! Ftj!" Leo yelled back.
"What is ftj?" Me and sam asked.
"Fuel the jet." Leo replied pulling up a video.
"That's looks like autobots and deceptions." I mumbled hoping it wasn't heard.
Sam looked at with shock written on his face but didn't say anythings. Sam stood up from his slouched position.
"Looks fake to me." He said kinda fast.
"Dude, it's not fake. The Internet is pure truth. Video doesn't lie." An it guy said.
"It looks fake." I agreed with Sam.
"No, guys, I've seen them." He argued back (it guy did)
"I bet you have." I said under my breath but Sam still caught what I said and gave me a look.
I was so lost in thought trying to figure out the look he gave me I missed out on the conversation again. I only started to pay attenion when I heard Sam reply to Leo.
"I work for you now? That's incredible.its the first day of college, I got a career in a dinky Internet firm with a boss who is made up of just pure champion stuff."
"Hey! I may agree with you on this site stuff but I will not tolerate any bulling! I may be younger but I can whoop you but, Samuel James witwicky." I said making both Leo and Sam look at me surprised.
Suddenly two unknown adults walk in.
"Hi I'm Leo and this is my lil sis athena."
"I'm Judy." SAMs mom said with a goofy grin.
When she went to shake my hand I grabbed her head and looked into her eyes.
"Athena!" Leo snapped.
"She's high." I stated and let go of her head.
"Really, athena? Apologize."
"Sorry but I think you should get her somewhere she won't cause embarrassment or harm. I assume this is her first time." I blurted out.
"I am so sorry about her. She doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut." Leo said with a light blush.
I just ignored them and watched them argue. Sam walked out into the hall and shortly Leo followed. When I walked out Leo was talking about alice. That deception bitch. I walked back into the dorm room and pulled out a sketch pad so I can draw the strange symbols I saw before coming here again. I grabbed my iPhone from my back pocket and was surprised that my cell suddenly transformed. (Image to the side but with a screen on its chest area).
"What the hell?" I asked suddenly shocked.
It's screen showed a question mark.
"Hi?"
*👋*
So you with emojis?"
*👍*
"Okay then. I need to give you a name. Let's see....telaron. You are a boy right?"
*👩*
"A girl then how about tellatrona? Or tella for short."
*👍*
"Sweet!" I said with a smile.
"Hey Athena, we are going to a party tonight." Leo said breaking me from my conversation with my cell.
"Okay." I said as I started to go through my clothes.
Walking with Sam, Leo, and his friend I knew I had to help Sam.
"I can't stay long. I have a webcam date with my girlfriend." Sam said.
The music was nothing to what I like and I made sure to stay near Sam at all times. I watched as he looked at the cake and acted like he was reading something. I was about to walk up to him as soon as he started to draw a symbols but alice beat me to him. They talked and I couldn't hear them as they moved away. Alice pushed him into a chair so I walked over to them.
"Hey, Sam?"
"Athena!"
"Can you take me back to the dorm? I don't feel well and I can't find Leo." I asked pretending to not feel good and I probably looked like I was going to cry.
"Yes of course." He said obviously not wanting to be here either.
"Hey! Who drove the yellow camero?" Some buff jock yelled.
I looked at Sam and we both ran outside to the front to see bumblebee parked on a bush. As Sam was being yelled at i slid into the passenger seat. I felt the seat heat up making me smile.
"Hey bee." I whispered.
Alice walked up to my side expecting me to not be there.
"Sorry alice, or should I say desepticon?" I sneered at her causing a snarl to be given back.
Sam started to drive away and kept mumbling.
"Sam." No response.
"SAM!!" I shouted.
"What?"
"Calm down. Bee where are you taking him?" I asked.
"You know bee?" Sam asked shocked.
"Yes, I know all the autobots. Well, the ones that fought during mission city. I also see those symbols just to let you know." I said calmly.
"What symbols?" He asked trying to act like he didn't know what I was talking about.
"You and me are seeing symbols that your great grandfather saw after finding NBE one aka Megatron. Am I correct?" I asked.
"Yeah."
The ride became silent and we ended up in a cemetery.
Sam was ranting about being bothered at school so I got out and walked up to him and Optimus. I swear my heart skipped a few beats when he looked over at me shocked.
"Orion." I greeted.
"Athena, it's been some time."
"Really? Two months isn't that long."
"Months? It's been two years."
"Years?! I have been gone for two years?! Dear primus! Did I go threw some sort of time warp?"
"Athena calm down." Sam said as I started to hyperventilate.
"Prime what is going on? It's been two moths for me. Last week I thought I saw you at a cemetry. In you holoform. How is jazz, ironhide, and ratchet?" I started to ramble.
Optimus prime just chuckled making me tilt my head in confusion.
"Did I say something funny?" I asked looking in between the two.
"You haven't changed." Optimus said.
"Besides being the all spark, no I haven't."
"You're the all spark?!" Sam asked suddenly confused and alert.
"Yes, I was with you during mission city. I was your sister but for some reason after I left and came back I am now Leo's sister. Don't ask how I don't even know."
"Right." He clearly didn't follow.