Chapter 5

I walked into the deli with Leo and saw agent simions from sector 7 behind the counter.

"You!" I shouted.

He looked at me and then at Leo and kept doing his work.

"Agent simions, you are roboworrior?" I asked as I walked up to the counter.

"How do you know about that?" He asked.

" I don't want to ask this but, we need your help. Me, Leo, Sam, and mikeala. I know about the meat locker." I said as I stood i front of him.

"Fine." He sighed and Leo brought Sam in.

We followed him into this room filled with files and papers. He opened up a few files at the table were everyone was around. As he did his spiel about how transformers have been here longer than we thought i zoned. When I came back to reality the dicepticon that mikeala had started talking about the primes. I looked at him and when he looked at me he.....he bowed? What the hell?

"Um what are you doing?" I asked him.

" you are the allspark. You give off the energy the allspark would give off. You are basically royality." He explained.

Everyone started to head back outside to leave but I was still looking at the mini decepticon.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Wheelie." He said as he moved closer to me.

"Well, wheelie come on we need to go. Thank you for helping out." I said as I kissed the top of his head in a sign of thank you.

He just stared at me. I started to leave but looked over at him to see he was frozen.

"Are ya coming?" I asked making him quickly scramble over to me.

We ended up going to the smithsonian. I hid in one of the planes with Sam and mikeala waiting for the signal to come out of hidding. When we climbed out Leo was being dragged. I started to laugh. When I had calmed down I walked strait to where jet fire was at and waited for them. I watched in awe as jet fire transformed. He started to freak out.

"Jet fire." I said but he didn't hear me and blasted a hole in the wall.

I ran after him with the others and screamed."jet fire!" Making him stop.

I ran to the front of him.

"Hello jet fire. Decepticons are winning the war and we are looking for the matrix of leadership.will you please help us. We need it to revive a prime." I said gasping for breath at the end.

Suddenly the air became hard to breath and I found myself laying down on sand. I sat up and looked around. What happened? I spotted jet fire and ran to him.

"Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand. It's your clue. When dawn alights the daggers tip three kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway!" I heard him say as I neared them.

I ran up to them as they ran towards bee and the others. I hopped into one of the twins and we followed bee. I was lost in thought about what was going to happen next, meaning I was tring to remmber the movie plot and what would be the next sence. I was pulled from my thoughts by the car suddenly jerking from one side to another. We drove into a small town and I hid with the others. Simions went to make a phone call. We started to run again and we got back into bee. We reached a check point and simions manged to get us through.

"I could kiss you simions but I wont." I said with a small smile.

We walke up to this big building but I stayed with bee while they went inside. It was dark and I was talking with bee when Sam and everyone jumped in and we drove to this big structure that had doorways big enough to fit a aoutobot in.

"Wow." I breathed.

The twins started to fight and ramed into the wall that I was leaning on. When I looked back the wall caved a bit and we removed some of the wall. We climbed in and I found the matrix. I picked it up and it turned into dust. I quickly took my sock of and poured it into my sock.

"Sam we need to go." I said stuffing the sock in my jacket pocket.

I ran out and sarted to head towards bee. We speed towards a flare and we were being shot at. When we stopped I took control.

" I am going to go to Optimus and I want you guys to be a decoy. " I said and started running off.

I ran until I saw two flares coming from a small village. I ran towards it and when I sarted to near the center were the other autobots are I was being shot at. I was found by the nest team and we all sarted to ripen towards Optimus. We were being hounded with missiles when one landed very close to me and I went flying. I suddenly found myself standing on rock formation with the sunset with the primes standing around me.

"Hello?" I asked a bit shocked.

"We have been watching you for a long, long time. You have fought for Optimus our last descendent.with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader, a leader worthy of our secret. The matrix is not foid it is earned. Return now to Optimus merge the matrix with his spark. It is and always has been your destiny." They said before I sat up with a gasp.

I walked over to Optimus and climbed up to his spark chamber and stabbed the matrix into his no beating spark. His eyes lit up and he coughed up some dust but he was alive. I sarted to cry tears of joy that he was back.i climbed off him as he started to get up.

"Athena, you returned for me." Optimus said.

Suddenly the fallen appeared and stole the matrix so he could start the machine. I watched in amazement as Optimus changed right in front of my eyes and just flew off. I just sat there waiting for it to be over.