5 - Anticipation

(Again, some moderate NSFW scenarios in this chapter!
CW: Masturbation, sexual thoughts, scenarios
Just as a heads up, there will be some even steamier moments in chapters to come💦. There also some ideas for twists I'm working on, so stay tuned! 😛

---------------------------------------------------------------

💙

Bruno hovered over your virtually naked body, your left breast partially exposed from him pulling them out from your (f/c) bra with his manly yet delicate hands, areolas at full attention from Bruno sucking on them. Your right nipple poked out and made an imprint on your bra out of arousal. He lowered his body down to your midsection & gives you a most mischievous grin:

 He lowered his body down to your midsection & gives you a most mischievous grin:

"I've been waiting all day to taste you, tetsoro", he growls. His mere words could've given you an orgasm right there. Though no lights were on, the moon and his eyes illuminated the room. Soon they were the only thing you could see before he dove into your center and allowed his tongue to swim freely through your rivers. The instant his tongue teased your bud you cried out in pleasure. You too, had longed for his touch, longed for him to do any and everything to you.

"Mmm-hmm, that's what I like to hear, my darling, keep singing for me please", Bruno said to you. It was barely above a whisper & slightly distorted because he was still licking and sucking on your throbbing clit. A fleeting thought how he managed to multitask with talking while eating you out, but you were experiencing far too much pleasure to inquire. You were certain if heaven did exist, it was here in this room with this wonderful man. It didn't take long for you to come close to releasing.

"Yes, lovely. cum for me. Let me hear you." Bruno whispered. The aria of your cries of ecstacy & calling of his name made his whole body tingle. He accompanied you with his own moans.

Just as you were about to cum, an alarm rings.

DOOOORRURURURURU! DOOOOOOORURURURURU!

Your eyes open.
Alas, just a dream. You felt considerably guilty that you had such a racy dream about Bruno, when you haven't even gone on your first date yet. But just the thought of him drives you mad. Drives your body mad. It was about 4 days since that first call, and in between that time you two have exchanged cute texts and bashful selfies throughout the whole day each day. Every interval of time that passes when you don't hear from each other feels like there's something missing... For the both of you. You can't get Bruno off your mind and Bruno can't get you off of his.

The dream left you so flustered that it led you to slide your hand down your pajamas and play with yourself a bit. You didn't want to release just yet, you wanted Bruno to be the one to make you do so...for real this time. But you rubbed circles around your wetness just so you can at least partially function again. Once you got to a point where you felt somewhat satiated, you took your hand out and looked at your sticky fingers. You could only imagine how exponentially Bruno would make you gush should you be so fortunate to get to that point. You got up to wash your hands.