Get You The Moon

"You know, you look happier than before."

Jimin looks up at his manager. "What do you mean?" he asks in confusion, setting down the cat he was playing around with. "I don't know. You just look like...something really great happened. Almost like how someone would be when they're in love," responds the manager. "But I like it. It looks better on your handsome face."

Jimin chuckles, scratching the back of his head. He should be a little careful. If his manager noticed it, anyone else could.

Jimin gets up when he's call to get his makeup and hair done. He thinks back to his hyung's words. 'In love'?

***

"The main concept is ethereal, almost as if you're a mermaid, and in love. You're beautiful and elegant," explained the director. He points to the big tank full of water. "Now, just be careful and do the best you can. When you're put of breath, swim up immediately." Seokjin nods, eyeing the big tank set out in front of him. He's shooting a commercial today in a simple flowy hanbok for a skin care brand.

After putting on waterproof makeup, Seokjin walks to the top of the tank and waits for the director's signal before he jumps in, closing his eyes. He opens them, staring into the camera and going over the script. The actor swims up when the director motions him to.

"Um, that was good, but I like you to put in more feelings. Like, you've just fell in love with someone for the first time. You're in awe at meeting them." notes the director. Seokjin nods. "Sorry, I'll do better, director." responds the actor.

He takes a deep breath and jumps into the water again. Seokjin closes his eyes, relaxing and loosing himself to the cool water. Love. For the first time.

A set of crescent eyes stares back at him along with a plush-lip smile.

The actor opens his eyes, glancing up before looking forward into the camera. He moves his limbs elegantly and effortlessly, the white hanbok flowing along with him.

Stars in the night sky as a soft hand caressed his face. Kiss so sweet and passionate. Jimin staring at him with a longing he never felt before.

Seokjin does his next move, moving his hands up, bringing one of the sleeves close to his face as he smiles at the camera, satisfied as he hears the director compliments him and encourages him more. He moves as told, swirling his arms around and kicking his legs.

The actor swims up as the director gives him a 'okay' sign. "That was beautiful! Good!" announced the director. Seokjin smiles and thanks him as he rushes to wrap himself with a warm towel.

As the older settles down, he thinks back to the shoot. Love. Seokjin pauses in realization, a smile settling upon his face.

After finishing the small interview for the 'behind-the-shoot', he heads out to meet Taehyung waiting for him. "How your shoot go?" asked the younger, walking out with him. Seokjin smiles. "Good. I'm glad I know how to swim otherwise I wouldn't be able to do something so fun," responds the older. "What's up?"

Taehyung shrugs. "Just a little something I have to ask. If you don't mind, can we go grab some coffee?" asked the younger. Seokjin nods. He quickly told Namjoon before leaving with the model.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" asked Seokjin as he grabs his drink, settling down at a table. Taehyung thanks the worker and follows the older.

"You remember that family trip we'll always go on with everyone else?" asked the model. Seokjin nods. "Well, mom and dad decided we go to Jeju next week. She was wondering if Jimin and you can come along."