DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

welcome {back} to this story :D :D !!!! before you read this, I would strongly suggest that you read medicine if you haven't already. this is the second installment in the series.

so, with that in mind, a couple of disclaimers:

1. this story is a work of fiction. it is not meant to have any correlation with real life and anything of the like. anything that resembles real life is purely coincidental.

2. i am an english major. with that in mind, i did try to do some research on this story. but, google can only get me so far. if there is ever a mistake, please, just tell me. i'll fix it.

3. this story contains mature themes, explicit language, yada yada. if you're not okay with that ... dare i say it ... this is not the place for you.

4. less seriously, this book—in particular—takes place over the years of gracie's residency. my research shows that an ob/gyn surgical residency will last approximately four years. this book will be taking place over a four year time period. please pay particular attention to the month at the top of the chapter in order to ensure that you are oriented.

4.a. along that note, i want to keep harry and gracie—and the rest of the interns at similar stages in their career. a typical cardio surgical residency will take seven years (four years in general surgery and three years in a cardio speciality). for the sake of my novel/characters, i am going to pretend the cardio residency is one year in general surgery and three in cardio. other characters will also show a level of manipulation to the anticipated residency for their surgical path in order to work better with the narrative that i've created. this is a conscious choice that i've made and i hope that you will understand why i've made it.

otherwise, i have nothing else to say. i hope you enjoy this one. please remember to vote and comment and share your love. i love you.