𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Blueglitz

Title: Sleeping Medication

I smiled shyly at Donnie and he did the same as we glanced away with burning cheeks.

"Oh, come on! You guys!" Raph motioned between Donnie and I with an exasperated look on his face.

"What?" we shared another look and immediately looked away, faces as red as Raph's mask.

"(Y/n), come with me. Donnie, you go with Leo and Mikey," they all nodded to each other and I was dragged out of the room by my arm.

"You two are so clueless. At first it was cute, but now it's just annoying," Raph says, plopping me down in the kitchen.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head, genuinely confused.

"You and Donnie obviously love each other, but won't admit it!" he threw his hands out and I gave a small smile.

"It's sweet that you think that Raphael, but I don't think so. He loves April," I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked down at the floor. Raph looked frustrated for a second and then pulled a grinch face, weird smile and everything. Then, he left the room and I was alone.

What?" I heard from outside and then a smacking sound.

"Okay, okay!" it was Leo crying out in pain.

"Here's what we're gonna do. Leo and I are gonna stay on call and when Donnie secretly admits he loves you, boom! Love," Raph shoved Leo out the door and immediately pulled out his phone to call his older brother.

"Okay, Donnie. Tell me, why are you hiding your feeling for (y/n)?" Leo asked from the tiny shell-shaped device.

"I'm not. I'm not hiding anything, but she doesn't see the way I feel. I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same," my heart broke, but I stayed silent.

"Okay, Donnie. Answer me honestly," a hum of agreement.

"Do you love her? (Y/n)?" there was a bit of silence. My heart began to drop to my stomach.

"Yes," I stood up and shouted with happiness.

"I love you too, Donnie!" I screeched as I ran out of the room.

"What?" I faintly heard a sound of panic from the lab, then a crash as Donnie ran out, tripping over something.

"Really?" he shouted as we ran towards each other. We had to awkwardly stop as he tried to figure out how to hug me, considering I was three heads shorter than him.

"Yes!" I giggled as he sighed in relief.

"Finally!" Raph and Leo shouted in unison as they high-fived, although Leo flinched at his younger brother at first.

"Wait, where's Mikey?" I wondered as we all looked around. He suddenly walked out of the lab, covered in a glowing white liquid.

"Uh, Donnie? Is this something bad? It smells funny..." Mikey suddenly fell backwards, passed out as everyone else turned to Donnie.

"It's sleeping medication," he raised his hands and we watched as Raph and Leo dragged Mikey to his room.

"I love you, my giant mutant turtle," I took his hands in mine and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, my amazing little human."