🐺|Chapter 27|🐺

Jimin woke up to something soft poking a this cheek and opened his eyes, his pretty mocha eyes locking with the soft mixed ones from the pup.

Then he awoke fully and jumped when he saw Ian just chilling at the beanbag chair in the room. He saw Jimin and shut the book- "your book options in this shelf are... interesting."

The younger furrowed his eyebrows but then saw that Ian was reading Fifty Shades Freed and giggled. "I wonder why," he joked, giggling as he sat up and grabbed Young-ma. Whom was squirming around and looking for Jimin's breast.

"You... still breast feed her?" Jimin shrugged, "she's four months so I'll have to until she's at a year. That's what her doctor said. She developed a little bit weaker and normal milk won't help her grow and develop better bones. But she's doing good on that," Jimin cooed and rubbed her cheek, "aren't you?"

Young-ma whined and Jimin chuckled, pulling up his shirt and the pup instantly latched on, her soft eyes looking up at her mamas.

Jimin smiled and rubbed her cheek softly with his free hand and Ian tipped forward awkwardly, "do you... use a bra or?" The omega shrugged, "I have some. But I usually don't sleep in them because I don't have huge breasts and they will go away eventually. May be a few years, but they'll leave."

Ian nodded, "oh... that's cool."

The younger nodded and smiled, looking at Young-ma, "yeah... I guess it is."