🐺|Chapter 29|🐺

It's been six months and Jimin woke up all sweaty and warm and uncomfortable and well, guess it's that month. Well, week, actually.

"Ggukkie-" Jimin gasped out as he made his way towards the alpha slowly but quietly. Jeongguk grumbled, "yeah?"

Jimin placed his palm against Jeongguk's shoulder and the alphas eyes went wider than saucers and he turned, staring at the omega- "baby, are you feeling alright?"

What kind of question- Jimin did not feel alright. As a matter of fact, he felt like pure hell and needed some relief and help. Specifically help from the alpha. His alpha. Jeongguk.

"Ggukkie I need---help me, please." Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, seeing as the moon shun perfectly on her glistening face. His plumpy lips were glistening from the sweat and droll and whatever liquid that was on them. And then there was Jimin's puddle of slick soaking into the bed and Jeongguk groaned when the scent hit his nose.

Jimin's slick smells of pure vanilla and a type of wild berry that Jeongguk's only ever seen twice in his life. Once on a hunt and the second time while on a trip with his father, Mr. Jeon.

"You smell so good pumpkin," the alpha praised, nuzzling Jimin's neck and breathing in the other scent. Literal pumpkin spice and cinnamon and Jeongguk was in heaven.

Jimin whined. He was too hot and wanted to cry and plead for Jeongguk to just use him however he would like. But one thought lingered in his mind, blocking out the pure heat thought.

"G-get Young-ma to Ian-" Jeongguk's eyes widened. He forgot about that. The pup was laying in a bassinet next to the bed, just laying there, minding her own business. She awoke when her mama awoke.

The alpha shot up and got onto his phone and called Ian, whom picked up-

"It's effing three fourty am, Jeongguk. This better be important-"

"We need you to come pick up Young-ma,"

"Of course. But why?"

"Jimin's in heat and well... I need Young-ma out-"

The line went dead and Jeongguk rolled his eyes but gave Jimin a cooler pad and he laid on it, the coolness relaxing him a little. But he's patient enough to wait for Young-ma's dismissal.

But within ten minutes the doorbell rang and Jeongguk opened it and handed the backpack of Young-ma's stuff to Ian who ran it to the car and ran back, "okay, now I need the pup-"

Within seconds Young-ma was in Ian's arms and she squealed instantly and bounced in excitement upon seeing her uncle and Ian grinned. Ian looked up at Jeongguk, "good luck."

The other alpha chuckled, "thanks, I'll for sure need it."

Ian nodded, "you better not make anymore-" Jeongguk threw up his hands in defeat, "I'll try." Ian nodded, "good enough." Ian waved bye and jogged off and Jeongguk sighed in relief and shut the door, returning to Jimin moments later. He's in for one hell of a week.