author's note

Hi! If you're reading this, you have to understand that what you have done means a lot to me. Like, immensely.

I started writing this story four months ago, and I started with almost nothing. No friends on wattpad, no reads, no communities. And by the time I pen this, this book has reached 7k reads.

During these months I have met so many amazing people and made a lot of friends, and if you have the chance to read my first draft, thank you. Thank you for telling me where and how to improve, you have contributed to this story enormously. If you have ever commented on my book and provided suggestions, I am talking to you!

To all the readers, no matter you have voted or you're just a silent reader, thank you very much. I don't think that I could have finished this story without your support. I adore you in every single way.

I would like to thank lauechlo , my first ever reader of this book. She has been supportive throughout the whole time, not to mention that she has helped me in real life as well.

This journey has been insane, and lastly, I would like to thank Ava and Jesse. They will forever live in my heart.

And by the way, here is a little photo that shows Ava and Jesse's town. This may be different from your imagination, but still, I will share where I got my inspiration! It's a shot I took in Toronto.

Love,softyhartz (Jessica)

Love,
softyhartz (Jessica)