Why are you still here ew Ch.2

3rd pov.

After Mega fell asleep, he started to dream. A weird dream to say the least.

There he was hugging Zelk, not a care in the world. He was safe and happy in his arms, not out on the streets, alone and in the cold.

Zak was there, as well as Clay, Dave, and Vincent. Along with a few people he couldn't recognize.

But instead of not wanting to talk, he couldn't talk.

He started to freak out. He looked up at Zelk with scared eyes, he knew this was a dream, but he wanted to at least tell this Zelk how he felt. He was hugging him, practically cuddling for crying out loud, so why would this Zelk care.

But he couldn't.

No matter how much he tried, not a single sound came from his mouth.

"What's wrong you little muffin," Zelk said, nuzzling him. Mega's face would have flushed red, and he would have squeaked from the sudden love he had received, but not a single sound would come out and that scared him. He wasn't in full control of this dream. What if this dream was saying something? He needed to wake up right now. He didn't like this. Not at all.

Zelk was shaking him softly and saying, "Mega? Hello Mega? Wakeeee upppppppp?"

Then Mega woke up. "Mega you piece of FIX THIS WHEN NOT ON SCHOOL COMPUTER, wake up!" His dad yelled.

Mega sprung up staring at his father. His dad looked at him with a disgusted face, and walked out.

Mega got up regretfully and went to his closet taking out his normal hoodie and the pants he had on yesterday.

'Not going to school today...' He thought to himself.

"Mega get out already! You'll be late" His father screamed from the other room.

Mega huffed, grabbing his laptop shoving it into his backpack along with his wireless mouse. He left, but not to school, to the park. Turning on his hotspot, and opening his computer.

Mega opened Minecraft and immediately went to Invaded Lands. To check and see who was online, he pressed his tab key revealing multiple staff members to be online on different maps.

Zelkam, and Hamoka were on KitPvP,

LukeLovesCady, and Lumboc were on survival,

And Wqlk as well as Hamodi were on Skyblock.

Mega debated to himself which server to join, and ultimately decided on Kitpvp because thats where Zelk was.

Although he was upset about everything, might as well spend time with Zelk while he could.

Dumb a** should be looking for an apartment.

"Mega! You're skipping too?" Someone yelled from behind him.

Mega turned around recognizing the person to be S0V. Mega nodded to the girl. Both were staff members on Invaded and went to the same school.

"I brought my laptop too, what were you doing..?" She giggled, looking over his shoulder.

Mega tried to delete the message he was writing to someone before she could read it but t=it had already been done.

"You're being kicked out!??" She gasped.

Mega shook his head, confirming what the girl asked.

S0V gave him a sad look,"Yo poor thing, I would take you in but we have no space at all.."

Mega started typing: Its fine dw about it... im just looking for a place rn....

"Why not move in with Zelk?"

Megas face flushed red.

Becuse i would just bother him, and i dont think he would want me there. Nor would skep or anyone else...

S0V gave him a look that was unreadable. "Mega... It doesn't hurt to ask."

Yes it does1!1!!!!1 he would just laugh at me and make fun of the fact i asked

"Zelk would do that if he knew what was going on with you at home. He may make fun of you, but he's really sweet, and a good person so why not just ask, or better yet I'll ask for you." She pulled her laptop from her bag and sat it on the wooden table.

After opening the computer and teamspeak, she clicked on a channel that only consisted of herself, and Zelk. Mega was shaking. He didn't like this, not at all. He wanted out of here.

But what if Zelk said yes?

He wouldn't have to worry anymore.

He could move in and not be on the streets.

Better yet, he could see Zelk every day.

"The deed has been done." S0V said, breaking Mega away from his thoughts.

Mega hugged her, hoping she knew this was his way of saying thank you.

"Awww, you're welcome Mega!" She smiled hugging him back.

"Now all we have to do is wait for a reply, I'm sure he'll let you stay with him! You guys are best friends after all."

Mega nodded pulling from the hug, and then typed into his computer.

I sure a hell hope.

Zelks pov.

I sat in my bed sicker than hell. I have had a fever, and a cough, as well as a stuffy nose, and just everything in the book. I sound like shit, I look like shit.

I just wanted to feel better, that's all I wanted at this moment.

Ping

What was that? I reached for my laptop, seeing a teamspeak message from S0V. Nope, not to today. I am not doing anything, not even looking at messages. I can't breathe, let alone read some troll message.

But then I received another.

And another,

And another.

"God she can be annoying..." I grumbled, opening the messages.