U-uhm... Ch.3

Zelks pov.

I opened the messages from the stupid girl, sighing.

S0V: zelk this is important 

S0V: you need to answer asap

S0V: Megas gonna be homeless and you said nobody was living with you so i kinda told him you would let him stay there

Zelk: S0V colud youg not fucvking torll rn im reallyt sick

S0V: Even better! megs could help you while youre sick!!!

Zelk: wait wtf ur sriousd????????/??????/?/?

S0V: im drivingf him to your house tmr. No ifs ands or buts about it!

Zelk: wow k thx?

I looked at the messages dumbfounded.

Looks like I have a new roommate? But why did it have to be him!? He couldn't even take talking to him through teamspeak without a red blush dusting his face. 

"Great job Mega... Just the fucking thought of you,," He looked down to the tent in his pants sighing.

Zelk stood up from his chair going back to bed, hoping the hard on would go away sooner rather than later.

Megas pov.

S0V gave me a smirk that told me everything. "...."

"Get in my car right now. We are going to your house, put everything important to you in there and you can sleep at my place on the couch tonight. I'm droppping you off at his house tomorrow after noon." She looked at me as if she had just won the lottery.

I looked at her as if I had saw a ghost. I sighed and took out my pen.

"okay then..."

Mega was in his room, finding everything he would need. 

He had his computer, Monitor, mouse, pillow, some clothes, and shoes.

What was he missing?

HIS LITTLES STUFF!!!

Mega gasped grabbing his bink, bottle and blankie, hiding it in a bag so nobody could see and judge him.

Mega walked out with the last bag and sat in the front of S0V's car. 

They drove to her house, it being a little ways away. Around 10 minutes.

All Megas dad had to say was "Good riddance little Brat."

S0v pulled into the apartment complex she lived, at going up to the floor she lived with her roomates. Mega following. 

It was late but Mega didn't didn't care, he pulled out his phone to text Zelk.

Megapp: Hey Zelkham

ZelkHAM: im tired wut

Megapp: did sov force you into this...?

ZelkHAM: WAIT THIS ISNT A JOKE

Megapp: no... if you dont want me there i can stay at a shelter, it will be fine i promise please dont force yourself to take me in

ZelkHAM: NONONONOOO mega its okay i am more than happy to have you as a roomate, i cant wait to see you okay? 

Megapp: thank you <3

ZelkHAM: np <3

Mega looked at his phone in shock. Zelk actually wanted him there? How sweeetttt

Mega laid on the couch yawning. 'What to do.. Sleep?' he thought. 'I'll sleep' he thought, closing his eyes and snuggling into the blanket he had been given. Falling asleep shortly after.

It was now 8am, not a time Mega would ever wake up. Yet he heard yelling.

"BRUH MOMENTTT"

"YOU IDOT UR GONNA WAKE HIM UP-" 

Both people who Mega didn't know at all looked at him.

Mega gave a nervous look back.  They didn't seem to get the hint...

"GREAT JOB FUCK TARD YOU WOKE HIM UP"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

As the two argued Mega began to grow more and more uncomfortable by the minute. This went on for a while

"Can you like, stop." S0V said interjecting into the conversation literally a whole 2 hours later.

The two girls sighed,and stopped. 

S0V just shook her head. "Come on Mega get in the car we have a long ways to drive." Mega nodded getting up and following her to the car. 

The two got in, starting their hour and a half drive to Zelks house. 

Mega and S0V played games along the way driving on a decently quiet road, blaring music, and having a genuinely good time, but all the ride eventually came to an end as they pulled into a driveway of a small apartment complex. 

"It was fun Mega, let me help you unpack." She smiled.

Mega nodded his head, he hadn't brought much at all so it only took one trip. The two came up to the door seeing a paper that said:

"I went out, pls make urself at home ur room is the only clean one lol <3"

"How sweet of him!" She giggled pushing the door open taking it to the room. 

They set up his set up, which Zelk had been kinda enough to have a power strip as well as a desk already in the room. They put his clothes away, and made everything neat. 

Not like Mega would keep it neat for long, but who cares?

"Well I gotta go, I have a long drive ahead of me.." S0V sighed, giving the boy a hug and waving goodbye as she shut the door. 

Mega let out a puff of air, sitting down on the couch pulling out his phone and scrolling through twitter. He didn't find anything too interesting but he did find a lot of art, liking it all. 

Mega had been chilling on the couch, not doing much for about 30 minutes, untill he heard the door open. He looked over to see Zelk holding a plastic bag with something in it. 

"U-uhm..." Zelk paused. "Hi" He said, less nervous with a smile.

Mega stood up with a resting bitch face but slowly began to smile. 

He ran over to Zelk hugging him. "Th-thank y-you..." He stuttered due to how long he had not talked. 

Zelk sat the bag down gently, wrapping his arms around the much shorter boy. 

"No problem Mega. I couldn't just let you out on the streets..."

Mega began to sniffle at the thought of how close he was to being without a home on his birthday.

"Don't cry birthday boy... I got you a  cake..." He said trying to cheer him up.

Mega immediately perked up. It was cake time bitches.

(1010 words.)