Chapter 17

I woke up. Today was testing on my manners as a princess. I made myself a tuna sandwich. Gobbled it up. Then took a shower and changed into a red tank top with a grey jacket, jeans and some black Converse sneakers.

I had to go to school early because of training. Mariella already knew that so she didn't have to wake up that early.

At the classroom where we were supposed to meet, Elizabeth was already there. "Finally you all are here. Come on let's go!" Mrs Springwater said after I just arrived. We were told to drink some tea. Elizabeth lifted up her pinky while drinking the tea.

I thought I'd do the same. "Ah! Good job! Every princess needs to learn how to drink properly. Meaning you need to lift up your pinky while you drink!" Mrs Springwater said. Phew!

Next was wearing ball gown dresses. They were so long and puffy. Mine was a red one and Elizabeth's was a purple one. When I put on the dress, it felt really uncomfortable. We were not suppose to be adjusting everything.

We were actually suppose to dance wearing this. I mean who can dance wearing this kind of dress. Its so damn puffy. Elizabeth was literally a perfectionist. She was like an angel. I mean she mastered every single step in ONE try. I was like ---> -,-"

I tripped like 10000 times but I soon got the hang off it and could actually dance properly. "Good job!" Elizabeth praised me. "You too!" I said. Then we had break. Mariella packed me some her homemade noodles. Mhmmmmm. I love them with all my heart!

Next was walking and curtseying. I'm so nervous!

---------------------------------------------

Hello my fellow unicorns, I would like to give a shoutout to BeSlyForver and Ms-Awesome-Cookie. Thanks for voting and commenting. Hehe. Oh and Ms-Awesome-Cookie ,I followed you. Follow back pretty please? *shows a cute face* Anyways, this sums up today's update!