Chapter 18

Now was curtseying and walking. We had to wear our dresses that apparently are ours now and walk like a Princess under the hot scorching sun. Then once we reached the end of the loonngg path of walking ,we had to curtsy to Mrs Springwater.

The good part about this was that afterwards no one was going to test you because this is natural stuff. "You may begin in 3....2....1.... Go!" Mrs Springwater announced.

I was walking with my hands by my side and my head was up high. My face dripped with sweat. Why did the teachers want us to do this? This was torture! I slightly turned my head to see Elizabeth.

She was sweating profusely as well. She also tried to maintain the same posture as I was trying to do too. I reached the end first! I curtsied in front of Mrs Springwater and ran back to the classroom and used a tissue and wiped myself.

Then came Elizabeth coming in, she was too doing the same thing. Since we were finished early. We all got to go home 2 hours earlier than normal school time. I said my good-byes to Elizabeth and we both headed home.

At home......

I was waiting for Mari to get home from school. Feeling guilty ,I looked though Mariella's bag to find information about my father.