For The Camera

D E S C R I P T I O N :

A famous pop star trying to finish his album.
A reporter with the task to gather information.
Two contracts binding them together.

When Nathan Lowe and Elijah Scott agree to stage a relationship for publicity reasons, both of them striving for their own goals. Finding love is certainly not one of them, and yet it is only a matter of time until the lines between pretense and passion start to blur and what started as a PR stunt soon turns out to be more than they bargained for.
Before they know it, they find themselves caught in a web of lies and intrigues, mind games and manipulation, until the only thing they can know for sure is this: Nothing in Hollywood is ever quite the way it seems.

////////////////////////////////////////////

A U T H O R : writing00introvert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my thoughts: this book is creative. Before this, i've never seen a book like this which made it refreshing to see something new. I loved all the personalities and the big twist near the end of book really took my breath away because I certainly was not expecting that.

P.S. this book has now became a Wattpad paid story, sorry 😬 but it's still really good.