beta mine

D E S C R I P T I O N :

"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to me as she kissed my forehead.

I sighed dreamily. I can't wait till I find my mate. He'll be perfect and handsome and funny and smart and brave and beautiful and he'll love me...only ever me...and...and...

Present

This hurts so much. Seeing and hearing and knowing my mate, the one who's supposed to love me above all, me, only me is in love with somebody else.

I'd hate him if I could.

I'd reject him if I could...I wish I could.

///////////////////////////////////////////

A U T H O R : notbackingdown

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my thoughts: I just finished reading this book a couple of minutes ago and let me just say, I went through a roller coaster of emotions. If you are in need of a book to make you cry, smile, and make yourself really frustrated then, this book is perfect for you to read. When I first chose this book to read, I never expected to feel so many emotions let alone cry many times throughout the process of reading this book. As much as I was frustrated at many of the characters and teary-eyed at many of the situations and events, this book was a great book to read still and it challenged me to read more books like this.