3 (not doing your job)

3 days after , Tom's POV

"Hanson in my office!"

"Yeah, boss?" I say walking into Fuller's room. He looks up from some papers on his desk.

"What have you got on this case?"

"Um, well I--"

"Have you gotten anything?"

"Well, Dakota invited me to a house party and I'm certain there'll be drugs there."

"Dakota? Who's Dakota?" Fuller demands.

"No one. Just a friend."

"Listen, Hanson, you're not in this business to make friends. Now go to the party and find the dealer."

"Gotcha, captain."

The day of the party, Dakota's POV

Ooohhh I've never been more excite before in my life! Tom agreed to go to the party! I feel like my heart is gonna burst with butterflies. I need to call Katie.

*ring ring*

"Hellooo hi Kota!"

"WHAT IF HE DOESNT COME?!"

"What? Calm down. He totally will. your a babe, no one would turn down you. Trust me."

"Thanks." I sigh "I really need a Xanax. Hahahaa!"

"You're gonna be fine. I gotta go now, see ya there."

"Bye"
I guess I could get ready now.

I put on a black velvet crop top with long sleeves and a pair of blue high waisted boyfriend shorts. They made me look like I had curves, but I'm really just a pencil thin girl with a big head of brown hair. I put on winged eyeliner and lipstick.
I looked in the mirror and said to myself "Well,Dakota, this is as good as it's gonna get." And left.

Toms POV

"Remember, you're here undercover. This is a job. You're not here to dick around. And NOT to flirt with a 17 year old. Just look for anyone smoking pot. You got this." I reassure myself as I pull up to the address that Dakota gave me.

As I open the door I'm hit with the smell of alcohol and weed. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"Tommy!! Over here!"

Tommy? Is that me?
I turn around to see Dakota motioning me to sit next to her , Katie, and a bunch of guys I didn't know.

I smile and walk towards her.
"Tommy?" I question.
"Yeah. Hahaha!"
Why is she acting so weird? She looks up at me and her eyes are bright red.

"Jesus, Dakota, are you stoned?"

"No way! Are you?" She asks.

"No."

"Do you wanna be?"

I lie "look Dakota I just quit the stuff-"

"I get it... sorry for asking." She looks down in her lap embarrassed. "I would never make you do something you wouldn't want to do" she smiles again. She so cute.

"So what do you WANT to do" she asks.

I'm almost tempted to say "You" but I restrain myself.

"I'm not really a party person I don't know what you do at these things." I say.

Dakota's POV

"Me neither... Ya wanna leave?" I ask him. I never liked parties I just wanted a reason to see him again.

"Leave?" He asks "where do ya have in mind?"

"I don't know." I sigh "do you wanna go to my place?"

"Uhh sure." He replies with a smile.

"Ok cool. Just let me tell my ride I'm leaving."

"Ok, I'll wait outside." He says as I run upstairs.

Toms POV

"It's been 10 minutes!" I say to myself as I a blow out cigarette smoke and lean on my car.
Where the hell is she? Maybe I should go inside and get her. Jesus Christ, What am I doing! I'm supposed to be finding the dealer of all this marijuana not dating a stoned schoolgirl...but she so cute.

As I lit another cigarette hear the door slamming and Dakota rushing out of the house with tears in her eyes cupping her cheek.

"Dakota, what happened?" I say worried.

She walks to the passenger side and says "let's go" without looking at me.

A/N : This is real bad.
Milky xo