[ 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ] shh! it's a secret

tw none

tw none

👻 ⌜  夜のダンサー  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Oh, Yashiro, yoohoo!" Hanako, who had possessed Nene's body, waved at the ghost flying next to Kou. He was smiling so brightly as if he didn't do any heinous crime to a student.

Kou leans forward, hissing at him. "You idiot, give senpai her body back, now."

Hanako points at someone who was on the floor. "First, what should I do with this?" He sounded concern when he had pointed at the ground.

Nene tilts her head. "This?"

"This."

Kou and Nene almost jumped out of their skin when they looked at the ground seeing Akane muttering so darkly and hanging on the railings.

"D-D-D-D-Da-chan's wrist cruelly twisted and pressed against the wall. As if that wasn't enough, she had to almost touch..." He grumbles, feeling even more angry. "... her l-l-lips..."

His laugh was even more frightening. "Hee... hee-hee-hee-hee..."

"So, this is what Nii-chan was warning me about." Kou sweatdrops.

The Minamoto siblings were sitted on the dining room table, peacefully eating their breakfast. It was a peaceful morning for them. Though Teru had to warn Kou about some things in school, especially a certain trio.

"Aoi is a mild-mannered, hard-working guy but..." Teru starts, picking up his chopsticks and bowl of food. He gave his younger brother a smile. "... When both of his childhood friends are involved, he'll fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. So keep your distance, Kou."

Kou nods with the same smile. "Yes sir!"

WHAM!

Hanako froze at the sudden bat hitting the wall beside her. Akane was above her looking quite menacing, his glasses hiding his eyes and the grip on the bat tightening each second. "What exactly were you doing back there..." The ghost could only slowly raise her hands to try to defend herself. "... Yashiro-san?"

He smiles nervously up at him. "Oh... nothing..." He gulps, looking everywhere but the Vice President. "Um, uh... I was just, y'know. Come to think of it, I happened to cop a feel a few minutes ago..."

Nene didn't like the realization on her own face and voice. It was a bad idea to let Hanako possess her body after all. He was signing up her body for death.