[ 𝟬𝟬𝟲 ] no big deal

tw teru basically bullying akane

👻 ⌜  夜のダンサー  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Fiiinallly!"

Dami looks down at Aoi in shock, the smaller girl had trapped her into a kabedon. Her childhood friends smiles up at her as if she didn't do anything to cause any suspicion.

"I caught you! ♥︎"

She blinks, hands still raised in alarm. "Umm...?"

Aoi pouts. "You've been gone since class! I've wanted to hang out with you..." She then looks down dejected. "I was afraid maybe you started to hate me..."

Dami immediately panics, frantically waving her arms around, spitting out every synonym of no. "What?!" She shakes her head. "N-no! Aoi, I would never hate you! I was just helping Akane..." She watched a roach pass by them. "... that's all..."

BOING!

Aoi immediately caught the roach that flew up to them. Dami flinched when she placed it near her. "Really? What a relief!" Her friend cries while taking a step towards her as Dami steps back.

"Then you'll hang out with me, right?" Dami took another step back. "It doesn't have to be right now. And I'm in the middle of club activities. And you seem busy with Akane too..." She watched Aoi's face morph into something scary at the mention of the boy.

Dami laughs nervously, leaning away a bit from the roach. "I would just be so happy if we could hang out - maybe tomorrow after I tell Nene-chan something?"

Aoi leans her head on her hands. If she wasn't threatening her right now, Dami would think it was cute. But it was not. "Couldn't we?"

"WE CAN! WEEE CAAAAN!!!"

Aoi threw the roach away, waving goodbye at her to go back to her gardening club. "Alright! It's a date! ♥︎"

Dami heaves a sigh of relief.

***

"Aoi's pretty scary if she wants to be..." Dami mumbles to herself as she wordlessly walks down the hallways, a certain destination in mind.

STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

It doesn't take too long to find her destination though. She could hear his voice from the other side of one of the doors at a decent distance. Her eyebrows furrowed, she didn't think that Akane would be this loud in the Student Council Room, especially if he's with Teru.