[ 𝟬𝟬𝟰 ] growing old

tw death

tw death

👻 ⌜  夜のダンサー  ⌟  ┈─❟

Dami woke up feeling confused.

She felt as if she needed to remember something and yet, when she tried to, a rather unbearable headache just comes along. It was rather an occuring theme for her but it was getting tiresome and irritating.

(The seal hidden behind her uniform glows dimly.)

"Ugh." The girl groans, sitting up from the bed, ignoring the pounding headache and her ruffled up uniform. "What even happened?"

She turns to her side to see Aoi resting on the other bed. "Aoi." The girl stumbles out of the bed, almost faceplanting her face on the floor due to her weak legs, though she worked through it to sit on Aoi's bed. "Why are you also here...?" She asks mostly herself, caressing her cheek in confusion.

Dami rapidly shakes her head. "All this thinking is just giving me more of a headache." She tuts, standing up to walk out of the infirmary. "I should just walk around for a bit before I come back to wake her up."

***

"It's too quiet around here..."

It has been a few minutes since her walk and no students were on sight. She had looked at the time earlier and it was still early for everyone to suddenly go home. The students would have been in their clubs or were just chilling inside the school by now.

"How eerie." Dami shivers before her eyes perk up at a familiar daikon kneeling on the hallways with a rather tall person beside her.

"Yashiro-san!"

She waves, stopping right in front of them. "I'm relieved seeing you here. Everyone suddenly disappeared!" Yashiro nervously laughs, looking at her side seeing Akane glaring at her. Hanako just floating above Dami, observing her actions.

Dami then tilts her head to look at the tall person. "And you ar- Teru-senpai?" Her eyebrows furrowed at her upperclassman also nervously smiling at her. She could practically see him sweating bullets. "I didn't know you were friends with Yashiro-san!"

"I-" Kou felt a harsh nudge at his stomach. "A-ah, yes. I-I am friends with senp- I mean Yashiro-san!" He splutters out.

The girl blinks at him. "T-that's great?"

She then leans near Kou's face, her eyes going up and down on his face as if she was trying to see something. The younger froze. "You know, you really look like your younger brother after all."