Ceramics- 4

Ninth day in class

I arrived early to class and I will admit, I'm anxious to see Lauren again. We had such good flowy conversations, we bantered, and we flirted or I least I hope she was flirting because I was flirting my ass off in my mind.

We texted for a while after we finished our coffee 'date' if that's what it was. I would've loved to text her some more, but I didn't want to bother her, plus I was about to crash. Coffee takes me up so high and gets me extremely energetic and then I fall asleep

"Hai Camzi!" She walks in bouncing.

"Where did Camz come from?" I ask curiously.

"It's just easier to say Camz instead of Camila, if you don't like it I'll change it. I, however, find it very fitting for you." She says sitting down.

"I like it, I was just curious, I'm going to call you Lolo or Lo for short because I find it to fit you."

"Sounds good to me Camz." She smiles emphasizing the nickname.

"Same here Lolo." I mock.

"Anyways I enjoyed our coffee date yesterday."

"A date huh?" I smile smugly. "How'd you know I'm interested?"

"You incessant staring." She says seriously. "And very bad, but very cute and endearing flirting." She winks at me with a smile.

"I can't help it, have you seen yourself?"

"Maybe once or twice. A little here and there."

"Alright smartass." I retort.

"I enjoyed your conversation and company and I would absolutely love to take you out again." Lauren gives me this heartwarming smile.

'I am a puddle of mush.'

"Depends." I shrugged trying to be cool as if my insides weren't about to explode.

"On?" She raises her perfect brow.

"If my schedule is cleared." I struggle to hide my laugh at my idiocy.

"You think you're funny?"

"I am at times. I mean you are really pretty though, I guess I'll go out with you again."

"Shot to my heart Camz! You guess!?" She feigns hurt.

"I'm done with you." I laugh as I walk away to get some clay.

'Let's figure how to make these damn mice feet.'