Prologue

Italics and underlined: Thoughts

Also I won't be always following the anime. I am not sure if the sand village and the leaf village are enemies or allies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Author's Note
Age: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I ran and ran, away from everyone. 'Why can't I make friends, is it because I am not a full Uchiha' I thought.' I ran until I saw a lake. I slowed down and walked towards it and sat at the edge. I bought my knees close to me and put my head on it and cried. "Why are you crying," asked a voice." "Because I can't make any friends and one one wants to be friends with me," I muttered." I heard the person come towards me and sat down.

I lifted my head and wiped my tears. I looked towards my left and saw a boy sitting next to me. He turned and I recognised him. He was Itachi Uchiha, the eldest son of the current leader. He smiled at me and introduced himself even I knew him. "My name is Y/N," I shyly said while moving away from him." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't bite," he said." I nodded and moved back my last spot.

Then we started talking. He told me about himself and I old about myself as well. Before we know it was nearly late noon. We walked back to the clan compound. I am so glad, I made a friend.

The next day I met Sasuke, Itachi's little brother. He was also my age. We became friends really quickly. We went to school together and even trained. We became great friends.

2 years later (2 days before the massacre.)

It's been 2 years since I met Itachi and Sasuke. Currently I was walking home from school. Sasuke wanted to to do more study so I am walking home by myself. When I arrived home I greeted my parents while taking of my shoes. I went to my to get changed. I put my bag down and started doing my homework. I finished and went downstairs to have something to eat.

I sat at the table and we ate and drank tea. Dad said he has to say something to me at dinner. When dinner arrived we sat at the table. As we ate dad told me I am going to see someone. This person is a friend of my mom. My mum told me her name is Lady Chiyo. Lady Chiyo is a healer who heals many people injures. Mum said if I wanted to learn healing. I said yes.

I asked my mum how long I was going to away for. Mum said it depends how long it takes for me to learn all the things I need to know. Dad told me not to tell Sasuke and Itachi where I am going. I asked why. Dad said he has an enemy in the Uchiha clan. So I told Sasuke and Itachi I will be visiting a family member somewhere and won't be back for a while. I felt guilty not telling them where I am going but I promised my parents.

On the day of the massacre

Today is the day I will be leaving. Sasuke and Itachi were waiting for me at the front. I ran up to them and hugged them. "I promise I will come and visit," I told them." Itachi nodded and poked my forehead. I grinned. The hokage had sent me a person to take me to the Sand Village.  We walked for some hours until we came to a small village. We went to a restaurant and had lunch.

Timeskip

After two days we arrived at the sand village. The ninja took me to Lady Chiyo's house and then left. I walked in and looked around. After introducing myself Lady Chiyo took me to a room where I was going to stay. She also said she left some books for me to read and I will be starting my training tomorrow.

After getting refreshed I started reading the first book. It was about healing recipes(not sure what you call it). After reading for a bit Lady Chiyo came with some refreshments. "Ah, I see you have started reading," Lady Chiyo said." " Yeah, its very help full, I have memorised some of the ingredients for making pain relief medicine," I said." Lady Chiyo smiled at me.

She told dinner will be ready soon and I should come when she called me. She told me she had sent my parents a letter saying I arrived safely.

After a few days I got a letter from the Hokage that my parents have died. And the whole Uchiha clan died except for me and Sasuke. We are only ones left. Itachi had killed the whole clan leaving us alive. I was shocked and cried for days. Lady Chiyo gave some weeks off to get over the whole clan's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please comment or vote.