Chapter Two - Hangout

Y/N's Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and slammed my hand on the clock to shut it up. I snuggled back into my covers and went to sleep. Then I jolted up. I forgot today is my first day at the academy. I jumped out of bed and checked the time. Ok I have another hour and a half. Thank God.

I went to my bathroom and did my business. I also took a shower. I put on my clothes and then went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk bottle. I poured myself a glass of milk and the I put the bottle away in the fridge. I made myself some onigiri. I ate it and then left my apartment. I walked to Sasuke's apartment so that we can walk to the academy together.

I knocked on the door and waited. After couple of minutes the door opened. Sasuke stood at the door. "Wait a bit, I will be out in a bit," he said." I nodded and he quickly walked somewhere. He arrived back, he shut the door and locked it. Then we walked to the academy. We made a small talk while we walked. "Sasuke I was wondering, did you make any friends?" I asked."

"No, but I do have fangirls," he replied." I laughed. "Of course you do, pretty much every Uchiha had fangirls," I muttered." He smiled. "Maybe you will have fanboys," Sasuke said." I cringed. "I hope not," I glared at a rock." Then I kicked it away. Lucky no one was around or otherwise I could have kicked someone with the rock I kicked. "You haven't changed," Sasuke muttered."

"Is that a bad thing? I asked." Sasuke shook his head. Then the bell rang. Sasuke and I looked at each other. "Crap, the bell rang already," I though." We ran to our classroom. I followed Sasuke since I didn't know where the classroom was. We finally arrived and quickly ran inside. Lucky enough Sensei wasn't still here. I sat next to Sasuke.

Timeskip

Now it's time to go home. Sasuke and I packed our bags and we walked to the door. "Hey it's you from yesterday," some one called." I turned and saw a blonde haired guy. I remembered him as Naruto. "Naruto Uzumaki, right? I asked." "Yeah, sorry I forgot your name," Naruto muttered blushing in embarassment." "No it's alright, it's not easy to remember someone just meeting them for a bit. Y/N Senju," I introduced myself."

"You are a Senju, that's great," Naruto said." I heard Sasuke muttering under his breath. It was his way saying 'lets leave'. "Sorry Naruto, but I have to go. We should hangout sometime," I told him." "Ok, how about this Saturday? He said." I nodded. I waved, Sasuke and I left. "Wanna hangout? Sasuke asked." "Sure," I replied." We walked home.

When we arrived I told him I will go to his apartment after I changed. Sasuke nodded and he left. I unlocked the door and walked in. I closed the door and locked it. I took of my shoes and walked to my room. I then made something to eat. After eating I went to put something more comfortable. I wore a white t-shirt with a yellow vest and a red skirt.

(I use an app to get clothes that I can't find online

(I use an app to get clothes that I can't find online. If you want to know the app name it's Anime Dress Up. You get to choose a girl and dress her up. You can also use it for any anime stories you make. The picture is down below.)

After putting on blue shoes, I opened the door and stepped out. I shut the door and locked it. I ran up to Sasuke's room. When I arrived I quickly knocked on the door. "I am so excited," I though." The door opened and there stood Sasuke. He just has is normal clothes on. "Aren't going to change or anything?" I asked." "No, I am fine, let's go," he said."

We walked to a small park nearby. We sat on the swings and talked about stuff. I remembered that we have the graduation test tomorrow. I decided to ask Sasuke if he wanted to train for the test. He nodded and he led me to a spot. Then we trained. After training for a bit I saw the sky turning blue to sunset colour.

So we left to have dinner. "Want me to cook dinner at my place?" I asked." "You can cook!" He said shocked." I nodded. "Sure," he said." I couldn't but help smile at his shocked face. "What are smiling at?" He said." "Just you shocked face," I replied."

After arriving I started gathering the ingredients. I decided to make Katsudon (Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl. Sorry for those who can't eat pork. Just please imagine chicken or something.) After finishing the food, you called Sasuke over. You both sat down and ate your food in silence.

After eating Sasuke left and I washed up the dishes

After eating Sasuke left and I washed up the dishes. Then I went to the bathroom to do my business. After brushing my teeth, I went to my room and changed into my nigh clothes. Then I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here is the picture for the app I use. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Do vote or comment.