Chapter One - Back Home

Five Years Later

Y/N's Pov

It's been five years since I left Konoha. Now I am 12 turning 13. I also got taught how to be a ninja at the sand village ninja academy. As I walked I finally saw the gates of Konoha. I fast walked to the gates. When I arrived I saw the guards. I walked up to them and introduced myself. They recognised me and told me to go to the Hokage. As I walked I saw lots of restaurants lined up and houses.

I walked past the academy where I was studying ages ago. I soon arrived at the Hokage's office. I wondered how Sasuke is doing after the massacre. I knocked on the door. I heard the Hokage's voice telling me to come in. I opened the door and walked in. I saw the Hokage seated and doing some paperwork. "Ah Y/N, I hope you arrived safely I assume," he said." "Yes I have, nothing bad happened on the way," I replied."

"Alright, you will be taking the exam graduation test before you get sorted into groups. I know you have taken the exam at the sand village but I will like you to take it again next week. You will be in Iruka sensei's class," he said." "Understood," I replied." He also said Iruka sensei is waiting for me to take me around the village and show me where I will live. I bowed and left the office.

I walked out of the building and started walking to the academy where Sensei Iruka was waiting for me. I finally arrived and saw him. He waved over. I walked up to him and greeted him. He greeted back and we started walking. He took me around the village and where some new restaurants have been created.

We neared a ramen shop and I asked Iruka Sensei if I can get some ramen. He nodded and we went in. I saw a blonde haired eating like his sixth bowl of ramen. "Naruto, you are going to get sick if you eat too much ramen," Iruka Sensei scolded him." "But its sooooo good," the blonde named Naruto replied." I laughed. Naruto looked at me. "And who might you be?" He asked." "Oh I am Y/N Senju, nice to meet you," I said."

Thank God I stopped myself from saying Uchiha since the Hokage doesn't want the word out that I am an Uchiha. Naruto nodded and introduced himself even though I know his name. Iruka Sensei and I sat down and ordered. We talked for a few minutes until our ramen arrived.  I picked up a pair chopsticks from the chopsticks box and whispered 'itadakimasu'¹. Then I started eating. After eating I said 'gochisosama deshita'².

After eating we waved goodbye to Naruto and Iruka Sensei took me to my apartment. I thanked him and he left. I went inside and shut the door. Iruka Sensei told me that Sasuke lived two stories up. So he lived on the top floor. I decided I should visit after I got refreshed from my journey and walking around the village. The Hokage told me he told Sasuke I will be coming back and that I will visit him after I got back from what he told me to do, so meaning after Iruka Sensei took me around and showing me my home.

Sasuke doesn't know when I will finish and visit him. I quickly walked up the stairs and finally arrived at his door. I stopped and took a deep breath and let it out. I bought up my hand and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming to the door. I am now getting scared, I can feel my hands getting sweaty. I took another breath and let it out. The door opened and there stood Sasuke. He looked more handsome now then he was when he was younger.

He looked at me, then cleared his throat. "Uh, who might you be? He asked." "Umm, it's me Y/N Uchiha," I answered." I saw his dark eyes widened. He stared at me and ran eyes up and down my figure. I suddenly felt uncomfortable. "Is everything ok Sasuke? I asked." "Oh, just seeing if it is still you, oh yeah come in," he added." He opened the door wider and I walked in. I took of my shoes. And we went deeper into his apartment.

I sat on the couch. "I do owe an explanation right," I muttered." Sasuke nodded and he said he will get something. He then came back with two glasses of water and some onigiri.

(A/N: Those who don't what onigiri is. It's basically a rice ball. Some can also have filling inside. You search it up more information online.)

I grabbed an onigiri and munched on it. After finishing I told him everthing. A bit of time past and I finally took a breath after finishing my story. Sasuke nodded and said 'he undertands'. I grinned at him and hugged him. "Wanna go out to have dinner? I asked." "Yeah sure," he answered." Sasuke quickly went to change into something else while looked around his apartment. I didn't go to one room that I assumed it was his room.

As I passing his room, the door opened and there stood Sasuke. He wore a pair of blue shorts and a red t-shirt.

(A/N: I changed his clothing. I didn't want him to wear the same clothes all the time, since he wears a pair of white shorts and blue shirt most of the time in the anime. Hope you guys don't mind.)

We put on our shoes and left the building. We went to the ramen shop where I met Naruto. After a few minutes we arrived, sat down and ordered. We soon got our ramen and we said 'itadakimasu'¹ and ate our meal. After eating we both said 'gochisosama deshita'². After dinner we went back to our apartment and said goodnight. Sasuke walked up the stairs to his and I opened my door and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¹- Means time to eat, let's eat, I humbly receive the food.
²- Means thank you for the meal.

A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter. Do vote or comment.