Chapter Five - Test

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter is going to be short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I woke up around 7 am and had my breakfast. And then went back to sleep. I was about to close my eyes when there was a knock at my door. I wonder if it's Sasuke or Naruto. Oh wait Naruto doesn't know where I live. I decided to ignore it and close my eyes.

Timeskip

I woke up around 11 am and took a shower. I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag. I also put my tools in my bag and ran out the door. O hope I am not late. I don't want to be late. When I arrived I saw Naruto, Sakura sitting next to each other and Sasuke leaning against a tree. I walked over to Sasuke. I realised he was sleeping. I looked back at Naruto and Sakura and they were also sleeping.

I shook Sasuke awake. "Hey, sleeping beauty," I grinned." He glared at me. "Why weren't you answering the door when I went to your door? Sasuke asked." I smiled at him. He glared at me again. "Stop glaring, you might not get any friends," I said laughing." I heard something. We turned around and saw Naruto and Sakura waking up. My luagh must have awakened them.

I smiled at them and called good morning. Naruto replied back but Sakura walked towards us. "Move away from Sasuke-kun," Sakura snapped." "Why should I?" I said." "Cause I said so," she replied." I told her to away and annoy someone else. (Did anyone hated Sakura when she was younger?) She glared at me and walked away. After a bit I saw Kakashi-sensei walking towards us. Naruto and Sakura yelled at him as Sasuke and I walked towards them.

Kakashi-sensei explained the rules and we all hid. Well except for Naruto. I stared shocked. "What is he doing," I thought." Then he ran towards Sensei and tried to hit him and get the bell.

Timeskip ( Cause author-chan is very lazy)

After the bell rang we walked back to the clearing. I managed to get one bell but not the ones. If I did I would given one each go the others. Sasuke was annoyed that I got a bell and he wouldn't talk to me. I bet he is jealous. "I am sorry that you didn't get one Sasuke," I thought." When we arrived I saw a chained up Naruto struggling to get out and yelling. I laughed at him. "Don't laugh Y/N-chan," Naruto yelled."

I covered my ears as he yelled. I told him to come down. Kakashi-sensei said stuff and then we could eat but we weren't allowed to give any to Naruto. I feel bad so I decided to feed him some because he couldn't move his arms. Sakura and Sasuke told me not to but I didn't listen until they also started giving some too.

Until Kakashi-sensei got angry and said stuff. Then Sakura and Sasuke went ahead and I took of the ropes to set Naruto free. Then we caught up to the others. Kakashi-sensei went somewhere leaving us four alone. I told Naruto I will go and get ready. Naruto said to meet at the ramen shop. I nodded and set off with Sasuke following.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~