Nationals •||• Bokuaka

Nationals - Bokuaka Oneshot
Fukurodani wins nationals, Akaashi and Bokuto be gay about it. :)

edited

Bokuto made eye contact with Akaashi as he was about to spike the ball. Akaashi's black hair swayed back in fourth in front of his ey3s as his hands gently hit the ball towards him.  A smile crossed Bokuto's face as he ran and jumped with all the strength he had left, it was the fifth set and Fukurodani was at match point. Bokuto jumped and slammed the ball right behind the miracle boy.

As Bokuto descended from the air Akaashi and the rest of his teamates were jumping with joy. They won. When Bokuto landed he smiled the brightest most genuine smile, as did Akaashi. Akaashi also had tears falling down his face. His eyes were glossy He had tossed a perfect ball for a perfect boy.

"You did it Bokuto-san.."
Akaashi smiled. Awh that beautiful smile..it could make anyone crazy. Bokuto shook his head making Akaashi raise an eyebrow.

"We did it Akaashi."
Akaashi smiled again and pulled Bokuto into a hug. They stood like that ignoring the screaming of the crowd and Fukurodani. They stood like that for what seemed like forever but when they finally moved they interlocked hands and stayed close to each other like ducklings. When Bokuto recived the trophy, he handed it to Akaashi. This silenced the crowd, they weren't sure what was going on. Bokuto walked up to the microphone and smiled.

"The man standing next to me is
Akaashi Keiji. Me and the rest of the team wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. His freshman year of high school was only last year but he's beaten even Oikawa Tooru. He is a brilliant man whom I love deeply but...this was our last match together. At least until Keiji graduates."

Bokuto stepped back from the microphone and grabbed Akaashi's hand. Bokuto simply kissed Akaashi's cheek and walked off stage with a smile. Akaashi himself was surprised.
Before Akaashi left the stage he walked up to the microphone and lowered it slightly to speak into it.

"Thank you...Bokuto-san"
Bokuto turned around from the steps and yelled his famous phrase-

"HEY HEY HEY!..I LOVE YOU AKAASHI!!"
Akaashi blushed and hurried off the stage as the crowd cheered and clapped chanting one word:
Bokuaka

• • •

HEY HEY HEEEEY
Lol.