That fckn restaurant •||• Sakuatsu

DONT ASK WHERE SAKUSA GOT THE ROPES...

-

"Fuck I could've stripped you naked in that restaurant."
- Atsumu was loosening his tie as they walked into their room, soon follwed by Sakusa.

"And? Why didn't you?"
Sakusa stated this as blunt as can be as he started to unbutton his shirt.
Not expecting a response he pulled Atsumu towards him. His hands placed on his waist as Atsumu's were on his face.

"Oh I don't know-"
Slowly but surely Atsumu was pushed down onto the bed. Sakusa pressed his lips against his boyfriends. Gently biting at the other males lip he asked for permission into his mouth. Atsumu just barely opened his mouth, but opened it enough for Sakusa. A short dance inside Atsumu's mouth will do. Sakusa pulled away so the other could breathe and moved down to his neck. Every mark got a peck after as an apology.

The only known sounds to escape Atsumu were quiet groans but..it was something. Sakusa smirked as he undid what was left of Atsumu's shirt and took it off. Looking down for a second to admire the heavenly sight under him he smiled. His smile soon faded as he moved back down and connected their lips again. A shorter kiss led to more time on his torso. Quiet moans escaped Atsumu's mouth as his boyfriend trailed kisses and hickies down his toned body.

Sakusa pulled gently at the waistline of Atsumu's jeans waiting for consent. After(-party) he got consent he unbuttoned them and pulled 'em down. His boxers came down with his jeans. Atsumu threw his face hands over his face and mumbled a few words.

"I've seen you naked at least a hundred times yet you still get embarrassed? Where'd all that confidence from earlier go?"
Sakusa removed Atsumu's hands from his face and smirked. Atsumu just averted his eyes as his boyfriend reached into the nightstand drawer and grabbed a few.. things.

"So how're we doing this?"
Atsumu sat up as his boyfriend layed down. Atsumu held his wrists up and let Sakusa tie them together.
(A/N: i read a mikayuu dj and thought of this- 💀)

Sakusa smirked up at his boyfriend. Atsumu crawled over to his boyfriend and on top of him. He set his hands on the others stomach as he repositioned himself over Sakusa's hard erection.

Slowly but surely Atsumu lowered himself down onto the other males member. He winced as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. After adjusting to what was inside him he slowly started to move up and down. Sakusa's hands were preoccupied with Atsumu's own member. Atsumu soon picked up his pace, bouncing up and down.

"You like getting done in both the front and back eh?"
Atsumu's let out loud moans, nearly screaming at one point. Atsumu bit his lip in attempt to suppress his moans but it only failed.

Sakusa picked up the pace with his hands, only earning more noises from the other.

"I'm gonna-"

"I know. Me too."
And with that Atsumu came all over Sakusa's chest, even landing some on his face. Sakusa had cummed inside of the other. They paused for a moment to breathe. Sakusa smiled as he untied the rope around the others wrists. Atsumu lifted himself off of the other and collapsed on his pillow.
Sakusa snickered, leaning down to connect their lips for the thousandth time this night.

-

I WROTE THAT ALL IN ONE SITTING. >:00

anyway stfu i fucked up ik but someone requested this so i delivered.

yw.

bye bye

- Akihiko