03 ; sex-crazed neighbor

CHAPTER THREE

Looking up from my no pants situation, I set my eyes on the boy in front of me, who was staring at my legs.

I would scoff, if it weren't for the fact that he was shirtless.

I didn't even notice earlier, too busy trying to be Cupid.

I clear my throat, the awkward silence killing me, causing Colby to slowly look back into my eyes, a smirk painted on his face.

"Like what you see?" Colby asks, and my eyes trail down his tattoo covered torso. My mouth gets drier as my eyes stop at a heart tattoo on my chest. I analyzed it, but my staring only fueled his fire, "So you pull me into a room, while I'm shirtless, and you have no pants on... is something going to happen or..?"

The words left his mouth, enabling my eyes to snap back to his face. He was hot, no doubt, but his mouth ruined everything.

I clear my throat once again, "I-I, um," The words tumble out of my mouth, like dominoes falling in time.

"What's it gonna be, Sweetcheeks?" His eyes shining with devilry.

I recollect my thoughts, and scoff, "I'm going to put on some pants, you can leave. I'm sure Katrina and Sam are gone," I say, as I stride towards my closet.

I grab a pair of grey sweatpants, and throw them on. I turned around only to bump into Colby, the impact caused me to stumble, enabling Colby to put his hand on my back to stabilize my body. I look up at him, and watch him gulp, as I find myself becoming flustered. I look down at his lips and let out a short breath, noticing how close we are. His once mischief filled eyes softened slightly as they peered into mine curiously.

I could just lean in and we would be... I quickly shook those thoughts away, and pushed him softly away.

He awkwardly clears his throat, and we both try to gain composure.

"Uh.. w-why--" I ask, confused as to why he was still in my room.

"T-the door- it's jammed," He says, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"It's jammed- that doesn't even make sense," I say, squinting my eyes at him. I quickly walk to my door and try to force it open.

Was it a push door? Or a pull door? I couldn't bring myself to remember, so I tried both. Much to my dismay, the door would not open.

What are the chances? I let out a breath and groan, causing a single strand of hair to fall out of my bun.

"You shouldn't groan like that, wouldn't want our room neighbors to get the wrong idea?" Colby says, making fun of my previous word choice, and I swiftly turn back around, only to see the mischief swirling back into his ocean eyes, "How should we pass the time, Sweetcheeks?"

I groan, only causing his smirk to grow, "Please stop calling me that."

"Well, what else am I supposed to call you? It's not like you've given me your name," He reminds me and I open my mouth, but quickly close it realizing he's right.

"I- That's not important, we need to get out. I'm hungry," I say, and my stomach growls to prove it.

He chuckles, "Well, what should we do? We're locked in a room, and you seem new, so I'm guessing you have no food..." He trails off and I sigh, he's right. I was planning on going to the dining hall, or perhaps Chick-fil-a? Ooo, Chick-fil-a sounds nice.

"We could call someone," I say, and his face lights up.

"Yes, good idea," His hand shoots down to his pockets, and he sighs, "I didn't bring my phone," He grumbles and I yawn, striding towards my phone on the nightstand. I take it off of the charger and hand it to him.