Hs Au! part 4

It's just smut. Only sexual themes please don't read if you are made uncomfortable by those themes. Also all consistancy has been abandoned. (Also went feral during writing process)

Final dress rehearsal. First show. Next day, second show. Third show. Final day, last show.

They had the final performance soon after school and had planned on going home to Grant's house. To party, chill, or whatever else they wanted to. Sherman had stolen some condoms from his parents the night before and secretly slipped them into his wallet for any emergency. Rationalizing it by how sexually tense they constantly were after the shows and not wanting to be unprepared.

The show ended. Perfectly in character Julien cried out as his Romeo was shot and fell, not hesitating to join the war cause and also falling early in battle. The audience was eating up every touch, every prolonged look, even most scenes with the two.

They attended the final reception, seemingly unable to keep away from each other for more than a few minutes. They left as soon as they could and leaped into Sherman's car quickly arriving at the other's house. They got out and anxiously bounced as Grant unlocked the door.

Almost immediately, Sherman pushed Grant up against the newly closed door and went straight for his neck, kissing and nipping down the line of his throat.

Grant weakly moaned. Gently pushing Sherman back and pulling him back to his bedroom. He shoved Sherman onto the bed and locked the door behind them. William reached out and pulled Ulysses over him, gently rocking the two of them onto the side. He moved an arm just past his head and raised up to be slightly higher up. They softly kissed but it quickly devolved into a heated make out. Sherman lightly bit Grant's lower lip, surprising him into opening up. He took advantage of that and quickly surged a tongue into the space. It was weird, but the uncomfortable feeling soon passed and melted into attraction. Sherman moved the rest of his body to be over Grant and quickly grinded their hips against each other. Another surprised moan broke their kiss and Grant pulled himself up enough to take off his shirt, Sherman did the same also taking the time to remove both of their pants. He dropped to the floor at the foot of the bed and moved his hands up Grant's thighs. He stilled before reaching his waistband.
"Is this okay?"
"Y-yeah of course baby." He already looked debauched just from kissing. Sherman couldn't wait to go even further, if that was alright with Ulysses.

He hooked a finger on either side of Grant's hips and pulled down his boxers almost immediately taking his dick into hand. Sherman tested him a little, licking a strip to the head then just jerking or suddenly taking his whole length down and popping off. Grant was starting to get overstimulated so Sherman slowed down and slowly licked around him. He started to swallow down as much as he could before sliding back off and gently wringing his hands around it's shaft. Grant whined at the loss of stimulation but stopped once Sherman took his dick out too. He moved back onto the bed and flipped Grant around after another green light. He reached into a bag nearby and found the lube he had stored in it earlier. He also put on a condom but started by stretching out the other man. The first finger was met with some involuntary resistment but he was able to coax in another digit to start spreading with the help of lube and comforting back rubs. He started to slowly scissor out his fingers in the stretch and slowly added a third one. Grant meekly cried out at the addition but shifted back onto it after a few seconds. Sherman took that as a final confirmation and carefully shifted Grant onto his back, and moved his knees up onto his shoulders. Grant covered his face with his arms already breathing a little heavily.

"You ready?" Sherman softly asked waiting for any sign of confirmation. "I'll go super slow and you just let me know if I need to stop okay?" Grant nodded and shifted his hips to better align with Sherman's pelvis. He lined up and slowly pushed in. Grant cried out again, moving his arms off his face with the full feeling. Sherman paused and waited for him to adjust before bottoming out. Grant groaned once he was fully inside and arched his back slightly off. Sherman bent over more and grabbed his waist, using it as leverage as he started pumping into the slightly smaller man. He groaned at around the same time as Grant let out a higher pitched moan.

"Ohhh fuck yess.. r-right there.." he stuttered out as Sherman adjusted his angle and pace to go faster. They were moving at a steady pace but increased when Grant started shoving his hips back with the thrusts to go faster. Sherman followed his lead and pounded into him at a faster rate than before.

"Feel.. I'm so clos- aaah. I'm really closee." He moaned out.

"Fucking.. do it baby." Sherman's pace started to falter and become more inconsistent. During one thrust Grant kicked his feet against Sherman's back, forcing him even closer and deeper as he came; shooting out over their stomach's and torso. Sherman came soon after and pulled out, removing and tying off the condom. Grant looked so dead to the world there would be no convincing him to get up anytime soon. Sherman went and got a warm washcloth and wiped off the both of them, kissing Grant's temple who wriggled into the contact. Sherman dryly laughed and crawled into bed next to him, bladder be damned.