Chapter Three: Test Results

A/N: Hey guys! I became a 'weeb' during quarantine oof, this is what happens when you grow bored at home ;) Why'd nobody ever mention that anime was THIS good?!? Literally been rewatching my fav cartoons this whole time!

Anyhow, here ya go! Happy reading ppl!!

~~~

7:48 am, Monday Morning

"Is it too late to turn back now?" Danny grumbled to himself as he looked at the front of his school gloomily, not at all excited to be there. But then again, when was Danny ever happy to be in school, especially on Monday's?

"I say we just go back to my house since my parents are away and play some video games," Tucker suggested non-jokingly as Sam rolled her eyes.

"We'll just bring attention to ourselves if we continue to stand there," she said to the two boys. "Trust me, I feel the same way but we can't just ditch school because we feel like it. Remember what my parents did the last time we tried that?"

The two boys shuddered at the unwanted memory but finally decided then to listen to their friend. They walked into the building and headed to their lockers, hanging their jackets and putting away their books temporarily, only bringing the required files.

"You didn't forget to bring it, did you?" Sam asked worriedly as Danny grinned, phasing his arm into his locker and pulling out the sealed envelope.

"Nope. My parents made me put it in my bag as soon as they gave it to me and luckily, they had all the needed information from two years ago. This means I won't have to take the test!" he explained, a bit loudly.

"Shh! Say it a little louder, would ya?" Tucker whispered as he looked around, making sure that nobody had been eavesdropping on them. "You can never be too careful with your surroundings."

"Oh, come on, Tuck. Who would be interested in listening to the school's outcast?" Danny rolled his eyes.

"They would," the techno-geek quietly pointed out as he stared over Danny's shoulder at the end of the hallway. The ghost boy, confused, followed his friend's eyes and looked over his shoulder.

The G.i.W

Behold, the two agents were wearing white suits and black glasses, observing the large amounts of teenagers swarming through the hallways. One of them made eye contact with Danny's group for a short moment before looking away and bringing their attention to another group.

"Well, they can't be good news," Danny mumbled, shivering at their menacing looks as he looked back to his friends.

"No shit. They're the reason why they had the school agree to look through every single student's profile. Talk about invasion of privacy," Sam muttered disapprovingly as Tucker smiled optimistically at his two gloomy friends.

"On the bright side, we get to miss two periods! Now let's hurry to the assembly hall before we start looking suspicious," he responded as they nodded and the trio walked towards the assembly doors, eventually finding nice seats at the back where nobody would be paying attention to them. They made sure to sit together and lay low by not having their devices open in case a teacher spotted them. Attention was the least they needed right now, especially for the distressed boy.

The assembly was short and brief, and the principal started addressing what information was required to hand in to the teachers and company agents. They also mentioned how important it was that every student took a DNA and blood test today if they didn't have the results already with them. And they also mentioned how it couldn't be over than 3 years ago which everybody found confusing.