Meet the prince

Third person's POV

"ETHAN FINNLY SILVERAL, COME BACK!" A high screeching voice screamed making the whole castle grounds alert and some of the people sighed knowing today's like any other day.

The young prince of Silvarel had again escaped from his tired raging teacher like what he always does and ran through some maids.

Guards began searching for the sly prince before the king finds out his son had yet again escaped and flee from his lessons.

"Catch me if you can slow snails!" The prince said as he went through secret doors and shortcuts to which he always went through in escaping, fast on his feet, already memorizing the routes, he stopped at the village of Silvarel.

Sneaking in and grabbing some apples secretly on the way, he made his way into his secret place, the forest of Silvarel.

He sighed and plopped down on the ground as he bit onto his red apple he stole and looked at the wonderful scenery of the forest.

The way the howling wind brushed against his skin and hair making him inhale the smell of grass and watched as rabbits fed their babies and deers ran around.

No shit, he wasn't on some princess fairytale but he liked the peace and just kept on munching on his apple.

A small squirrel made its way beside the prince and he looked at it with fondness and gave the squirrel a bright smile.

The squirrel made its way into its shoulder and he laughed a bit, "You want some apples?" He asked and played with the squirrel who stole some of his apples.

He laid on the ground as a sigh came out of his lips.

He was turning 17 in 2 days and he couldn't wait.

"Hey, did you know that I'm going to turn 17 in two days?" He asked the squirrel who just stared at him amused.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either, I mean! I'm going to finally know my soulmate's name! And and, Im finally..." he tailed off, the excitement of his eyes leaving but the pounding heart in his chest still remained.

"Finally... never going to be alone." He mumbled softly.

"Finally the emptiness in me can be filled with... with love." He smiled, closing his eyes as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

---

He was awoken by the sound of the bushes rustling. He opened his eyes and it was already night time.

He widened his eyes remembering that he still needed to go home or else it won't be good when his father hears about him escaping the castle grounds again.

Then he heard a low growl behind him where there was a wolf.

Ohhhhh shit.

His eyes widened even more if that was even possible and he quickly stood up raising his hands in defense in hopes of the dangerous animal to back away.

"Easy there tiger-- who am I kidding, it's a fucking goddamn wolf." He mumbled to himself and the beast of terror only growled more.

"Don't eat me! Please, staaay back, c'mon! I'll give you the throne for all I care just please, don't eat me." He pleaded and when the wolf tilted its head somewhat confused about his gibberish and mutters.

He made a run for it.

"Fuck it, fuck it all, my ass is about to get whooped at home but thats better than some wolf eating me alive, and no I'm not kinky." He muttered as he kept running, he heard loud growls and quicken his pace.

Thankfully, all his running away from the castle routine helped him ran faster and managed to get away from the terrifying beast and stepped into the village grounds panting for his life.

He stood there still panting but stopped when shadows covered his sight on the floor.

"Ehem." A deep voice fake coughed and suddenly Ethan was interested on the floor.

"Ethan Finnly Silveral," The deep voice called out making him gulp audibly, he slowly lifted up his head and made eye contact with the raging golden emerald eyes of his father, the king of Silvarel.

Even though he looked calm and composed, bitch Ethan knew he was going to be tonight's stew just by those eyes.

"Y-yes father..?" He sheepishly smiled.

"Did you enjoy breaking the laws and rules made by your mother and me?" He calmly asked the slightly still panting boy.

He frowned at this, he hated hearing the word 'mother'.

"If I said yes, father, what would you do about it?" He retorted back looking blankly at the king's eyes.

They had a good couple of minutes in staring at each other, the guards behind the king grew uncomfortable about the family issue, as the villagers just simply ignored the situation not bothering to put their nose in because they were scared.

Soon after the glaring contest stopped as the king raised his hands when a guard was about to say something, shutting his mouth shut, "Let's talk about this inside." He calmly stated.

Ethan looked down, averting his gaze from his father and just nodded.