Let's go?

Third person's POV

"Hnn..." the boy groaned and Ethan decided this was not the time to be bitching around and actually figure out a way to help this boy.

"Hey! You alright..?" He questioned, his voice monotone as he didn't know what to do at the current situation.

'I mean sneaking out of the castle and wandering around the forest only to see a boy unconscious surely isn't what I had in mind for my diary today but-'

His thoughts were cut off when he suddenly noticed the figure of the boy gone from his peripheral vision and he suddenly turned his head to look at the now empty ground.

He was too busy thinking, that he didn't even notice.

He just stood there as wind blows againts his skin.

'Unconscious boy suddenly disappears out of nowhere from the ground. Okay! Gotta keep in mind to write that in my diary.'

He finally snapped out of his trance when he realized that the boy literally just disappeared into thin air.

"Holy shiT-" he flinched, realizing the situation, hoping it wasn't some ghost or some enchanted mythical creature he just saw because this fairytale was an ass if it was.

He jumped slightly from shock when he heard a nearby bush rustle, he looked at the magical looking tree in front of him and saw a figure hiding behind the tree five feet away from him.

He gulped, the figure was trembling from fear and it slowly crept out in its hiding spot, the boy's face revealing itself and damn was Ethan shocked.

The boy was still trembling but Ethan noticed how his ash gray hair swayed from the gentle blow of wind, his trembling eyes and lips, his eyes were the color of bright sapphire blue. His lips were tinted red, his skin pale as snow making him look undeniably breath taking.

'Damn, was he originally the main character of this fairytale story cause I wouldn't mind-'

Again, his mind was cut off when the boy noticed his gaze and flinched as he hid behind the tree again.

Ethan just stood there.

"Uhh... hey!" He raised his voice a bit louder than he intended to resulting to scaring the unknown boy more as he trembles nonstop.

Ethan just had a blank look, he had a lot on his mind and the boy was trembling too much he was actually scared for him, he trembled like a leaf, except there was storm and imagine that leaf trembling aggressively.

"Who are you..?" He asked hesitant, still unsure if he should speak to the small boy.

"..." silence engulfed both the teens and the small boy still made no signs of answering the prince's questions making the other sigh hopelessly.

He cleared his throat, the boy visibly flinched at this and he groaned internally not meaning to scared him again.

"Hey... what's your name?" he asked, considering he hadn't seen the boy before, he surely wasn't from around here, he knew the people at the village and the boy's clothing was surely not from here, he hadn't seen anything like that clothing ever on his life.

It was all white, the sleeves reached up to his wrist and white pants too. All plain white.

The boy stopped trembling as Ethan spoke and slowly looked up at him again, capturing his sapphire eyes once more.

God was it so breath taking to see his eyes.

The boy gulped and slowly let go of the tree to walk forward slowly but carefully.

He quietly made his way in front of Ethan, this made the aforementioned widen his eyes and stood there on his spot awkwardly, waiting for the boy to say something instead of just staring and boring holes at him.

'Sheesh, I know I'm handsome but no need to stare at me like that-'

Ethan slapped himself, the latter widened his eyes at this and the prince just gestured for him to continue what he was about to say.

Instead, the small boy only shifted around uneasy as he tried to do something, he kept making weird gestures like he was trying to imply something but couldn't.

Ethan just had a face like (•,__,•) but he still remained composed about the situation.

"Augh.. wah... guH!..." The boy squeaked out but Ethan barely heard anything.

He scooted near the boy and tried hearing better but the boy just stared at him blankly.

Ethan quirked a brow but then it clicked on him, the boy held his throat and had a confused look on his face.

"You have a sore throat-" Ethan was cut off with a huff from the adorable boy frowning at himself. Ethan tried to think but then it dawned at him.

"Y-you can't speak..?" He asked softly, scared that he would scare the boy again but the boy only tilted his head at him, confused at what he was talking about, he noticed a slight pain flash on his blue eyes making his heart hurt for the boy.

"Oh... uh- damn, I don't know what to do uh-" he kept mumbling stuff and the boy only stared at him with his large doe eyes.

Once he calmed himself down, he noticed the boy looking at Ethan's hands and once the boy noticed his gaze, he looked back up at him again.

"Are you from here..?" He asked, the boy just stared at him curiously, like a baby had just seen an interesting toy.

"That's what I thought.. hey, want to live with me?" Smiled the prince, but inside, he was asking himself on what drugs did he take for him to ask that kind of question to a stranger.

'Boi you high as fuck-"

The boy seemed unfazed by this and just tilted his head to his right with an eyebrow raised in confusion, he looked so innocent.

Ethan sighed, "This is gonna be hard.." he held the smaller boy's slender soft hands with a gentle smile making the latter widen his eyes at this, the sudden contact made them both shiver as something tingles inside them.

"Let's go? Oh and don't worry, I have some great friends back home and the castle's big." He pulled the boy gently and slowly guiding him, the latter obeyed as he got dragged away to an unknown place he hadn't seen before. Strangely he felt safe and could trust this boy he had just met.

"I'm Ethan," chuckled the prince.

He averted his eyes from Ethan's back into his hands again, the prince's wrist, it was glowing, was he the only one noticing this?

He doesn't know.

He couldn't know.

He can't remember anything.

Everything.

________________
King & Queen of Winsteria kingdom:
-Den Ferdinand Winster-
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Dark brown w/ hints of white hairs
177cm
-Giselle Joy Winster-
Eyes: Hazelnut Brown
Hair: Light brown
169cm