Meet the twins

Third person's POV

"What were you thinking? Mr. Jefferson told me that you were persistent on going to the bathroom, he said he didn't let you at first but finally gave in, then after time passed you were long gone. Mr. Jefferson is the only teacher to actually stay and still insists on teaching you even after all those teachers warned him about you. Why can't you follow simple rules and learn to be like a prince?" Ethan's father asked in a stern voice, his eyes roaming and searching anything in his son's eyes that maybe it still held its shine and innocence but who was he kidding.

It was long gone.

Ethan simply stared at his annoying father and rolled his eyes.

He just sat at a near chair and crossed his arms with a grunt.

"How can you still expect me to just stay inside this prison hell after you decided to marry that woman?" He asked in a harsh tone making his father sigh and rub his temples a bit furious.

"I thought we have talked about this Ethan-" he was cut off by Ethan suddenly scoffing, "Seriously? Yes! Yes, we talked about it. TALKED about it and I made it loud and clear that I didn't like her one bit and you still ignored my opinions so who was I to listen to yours?" He retorted rudely making his father look at him seriously.

"Ethan."

"Yadda yadda! That's all you say! Ethan no don't do this, don't do that, don't act like this or be like a prince!" He kept on rambling and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"May I?" A high feminine voice softly spoke making Ethan roll his eyes at the all too familiar annoying voice.

"Yes, you may c-" the king was again cut off by his son.

"No, you can't." The king glared at his son before sighing and the woman behind the door came in.

"Hello, Darling, I see our little Ethan is causing you trouble again. What did he do this time?" The woman asked as she walked towards the two, swaying her hips and laid her hands on the king's shoulders.

Ethan glared at her, "...." the woman looked at Ethan and smiled, making him sick to his stomach.

"What was that Ethan?" She asked looking at him with oh so kind motherly eyes making him want to just-

"Ethan?"

"Oh, why hello Elizabitch-- I mean, Elizabeth." Ethan smiled and he saw the woman's eyes twitch a bit at that making him smirk a bit.

"Ethan." His father warned and he simply rolled his eyes before standing up, "Whatever, since she came barging in let's end the talking and just continue tomorrow when she finally knows where to put her nose in-"

"Ethan!" His father scolded but he just continued walking away.

"We're not done talking-"

"I'm tired." He yawned, stretching his arms out as he headed into his room.

"G'night!" He shouted before slamming the door close.

His father sighed and plopped down to a chair, Elizabeth just stared down at him, hands still on his shoulders.

She smirked, "Oh, darling, I'm sure it's just one of his tantrums or phase, don't stress about it and look on the bright side! He's turning 17 in two days! Two days! So when he meets his soulmate I'm sure he'd finally listen to you." She exclaimed happily as she gently massaged his shoulders.

He sighed again for the nth time and just nodded, "I hope so..." she grinned and chuckled.

"Oh he will."

---

"HeyO birthday boy!" A loud voice yelled as he bursts the door to the prince's room open.

Ethan groaned, he was already up but still decided to lay on bed because he was lazy to stand up so early.

"Shut up David, it's not my birthday yet idiot so calm your tits." He answered, still under the covers of his bed.

David Henry Winster, 16, the second prince of  Winsteria Kingdom ruled by King Den Ferdinand Winster.

David cackled, "Looks like someone's not in the right mood today?" He teased getting an eye roll from Ethan.

"Whaaat? Did daddy scolded you yesterday for fleeing from your lessons with Mr. Jefferson and escaping from the castle grounds again??" He teased again earning a groan and the boy finally stood up from his bed giving the laughing male in front of him a glare.

"Chill, I'm only messing with you!" He said earning a smack from the face with a pillow that Ethan threw at him.

"Shut up, so annoying right in the morning!" David only laughed at this, Ethan just sighed knowing he can't stop his friend from teasing him.

Suddenly the door creaked open, making the two boys look at who it was, "David is laughing so loud it can be heard downstairs and at the hallways, I'm guessing it's because of Ethan?" A slightly deep voice said and revealed the youngest prince of Winsteria kingdom.

David's laugh only grew more louder as he couldn't contain it anymore and Ethan just stood there sighing.

These two who are currently at Ethan's room right now were the Winster twins.

Tom Ferry Winster, 16, a minute younger from David, he was more calm than his elder brother. But the two still knew how to make fun of their best friend since diapers, Ethan Finnly Silveral.

Ethan groaned again, slumping down on his chair, "God, can this day get any worse with these two here to annoy me..?"

________________
Elder Winster twin(David):
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: dark brown
Bit tan
178cm

Younger Winster twin(Tom):
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: light brown
Bit tan
177cm