Now what?

Third person's POV

"Yo Ethan, let's go downstairs, our parents are discussing about something boring again though," David shrugged making the two boys sigh.

"They always talk about kingdom stuff, ugh!" Tom complained, both David and Ethan nodding their heads in agreement.

This is why they got along so well.

"Let's just go after I get ready," Ethan said, both the twins nodded as they head outside his room to wait.

--

"Boys! Excellent, we were just talking about the three of you," exclaimed happily by the twin's mother, queen Giselle.

David giggled at his mother's excitement, Tom smiling gently at this as Ethan just chuckled a bit.

"What is it mom?" Tom questioned first, curious as to what it was.

'This might be something good,' Ethan thought.

"We plan on setting you three off into a vacation for 3 days! Travel and explore the world and be able to learn as a future ruler, see as to what your country needs, I know that David is the next heir to the throne but I decided, since you two can't be separated from each other, might as well make Tom join in the adventure!" She explained making the three stiffen.

'Hell no, bad idea'

"U-uhh, why so sudden..?" Ethan asked in fear, sure he liked getting far away from this shitty hole but to travel the world so that he can learn about life--

Bitch, this was not the fairytale he wanted.

"Oh first! Sit down and have a cup of tea for this wonderful meeting! Oh joy!" The queen of  Winsteria giggled in excitement only to earn groans from her sons.

Wait. Only the two?-

"Ethan-" David was immediately cut off by his younger brother's hands cupping his mouth to silence him.

David frowned as he glanced around searching for a certain ravenette. He slumped his shoulders down in disappointment when he couldn't spot his sly friend beside them.

Ethan had ran away and they didn't even noticed, he grunted, they were left to wait for this painful boring meeting to end.

'Sly bastard,' He thought before walking towards their parents and taking a seat, they were all too busy chatting and talking about the plan to even notice that a certain prince had gone missing.

--

Pantings could be heard throughout the forest of Silvarel.

Ethan had sneaked away from that horrible meeting because he couldn't stand the thought of sitting all elegantly in a chair holding a cup of tea and actually give a fuck about royalty.

He stopped when he made sure it was far enough. He sighed in frustration and kicked a tree that was beside him, only earning pain from his foot and grunting in pain and annoyance.

"Today's a lucky day," he muttered sarcastically and laid down on the ground.

After a few seconds of thinking and doing nothing but lay down and breathe, he suddenly felt chills ran down his body and sat up.

"What.." his breathe hitched when he felt shivers ran down his spine and an uncontrollable urge to stand up and find something.

More like someone.

He tried to shrug it away but something inside him kept saying to stand up and look around.

The chills and shivers were nonstop making him uncomfortable and panic a bit, this was his first time experiencing something weird happen to his body so he stood up and walked around.

He came across a big tree and he swore it almost looked magical. Seriously, was he in a fairytale or what?

"This is.." he trailed off before he immediately stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide and suddenly, all the uncomfortableness, chills and shivers disappeared when he found a lifeless body on the ground just beneath the tree.

A small boy laid there, taking his breath away but more weirdly it was making him strangely worried about the fact that it wasn't moving.

Mate.. soulmate... isn't... moving..

He shook his head, he heard strange voices but shrugged it off. He immediately ran towards the limped body and poke the boy.

"Uhh, shit. How do I.." he was crouching down thinking of ways how to deal with the sudden turn of events.

For all he know the boy could be sleeping but something in him was worried and it was making him restless to the point he could kick that tree again even though he doesn't want to anymore considering the pain he felt cause of that wooden hoe.

"Hm.. nnngh.." the unconscious boy suddenly moved and it scared the shit out of Ethan, cause he was too busy cursing that tree to death.

His heart was pounding way too hard, was it because of fear? Anxiety? What was it? But strangely he felt relieved the stranger moved.

"Okay... now what?" He mumbled nervously.

_____________
Ethan Finnly Silveral(only son):
Hair: Jet black
Eyes: Golden yellow with a hint of orange
Bit tan
185cm