❤❣💋prolog💋❣❤

"Ouch watch where you're going!" the small male says that is now laying on the floor, having been knocked over by the taller male that didnt watch where he was going.

The culprit lets his eyes wander up and down the smaller boy thats laying oh so prettyly on the floor, legs slightly spread, lips glistening with spit after having licked them, eyes hooded in pain. In any other situation this would have been a sinful sight.

"Arent you gonna help me up?" the younger sassily rolls his eyes getting a deep chuckle from the attractive male infront of him. He would be lying if he said that didnt go straight to his groin.

The other stretches a hand out for him, he smirks "Sorry your cute skirt distracted me" eyes falling back on the short piece of cloth that was wralled perfectly and elegantly around the others waist and hip.

The younger pulls himself up with the help of the handsome male, oogeling at his pretty arm veins and stromg grip that makes his knees weak. He was definitely his type and vice versa.

"Stop flirting and help me pick up my stuff that you made me drop" he accusingly points a finger at him and the taller smiles but bends down getting his things.

"I hope I can make it up to such a pretty little thing somehow. How about some coffee tomorrow?" He smiles charmingly, loosing himself in the smallers eyes which sparkled with interest.

The other blushes and looks down at his with thigh highs adorned legs and feet before gently biting his pink bottom lip and nodding, getting out his phone so the stranger could give him his number.

He takes the phone and their fingers gently brush against eachother, his rough hand feeling weirdly good against his soft one. He wonders how it must feel to have those big hands all over his body.

Before he even knows it the phone is being given back to him, snapping out of his trance, he bows and looks at the new contact. Jeongguk

"I-I'm Taehyung" he stutters out looking up into Jeongguks eyes. The blush still evident on his cheeks.

Jeongguk chuckles "Taehyung" he says loving how the name rolls off his lips, "A beautiful name for an even more beautiful boy" he gives him a charming smile.

Jeongguk looks Taehyung up and down again now that he was standing. His feet were small and slightly turned inward giving him a shy aesthetic, making him look cute and small. The white thigh highs made him imagine how it musst feel to have those pretty tan legs wrapped around his waist. He looks further up to the white skirt, the thing that caught his attention hence making them crash into eachother. It hat just the right length, coming up to mid thigh, leaving little to the imagination but just enough to make you want to see more. His crop top fell over his beautiful flat tummy, making Jeongguk want to blow raspberrys into it and hear his cute giggles. His collarbones and neck would look so much better with some of his marks, showing everyone that Taehyung belongs to him. Finally his eyes study his face which is now flushed since the older was shamelessly checking him out.

"Make sure to text me, I only bite when you want me to"

He smirks before walking off, leaving a flushed amd bewildered Taehyung behind

A couple seconds later his phone dings

Unknown (1234567890)
Hi

❤💋❣💋❤

Hello my lovely readers! I am back from the dead! I will be updating as much as I can since I have a 5 week Corona Break from school! Please comment and support this story!!