💚🐍🍀3🍀🐍💚

The day passes way to quickly for the two boys it already being about 9pm

"Can't you stay another night Googie?" Taehyung pouts the biggest pout he can and looks up at Jeongguk with his big doe eyes that make Jeongguk bend down and peck his lips sweetly, seeing the corner of Taehyungs lips twitch up.

"We have school tomorrow, I cant, I really wish I could" Jeongguk says back and holds Taehyungs face in his hands and looks him in the eyes.

Jeongguk adores Taehyungs eyes, they look like
6 completely different planets, in different galaxies. He knows exactly that he wants to wake up everyday and see those eyes. He wants to see different emotions in them, happiness, love, sadness, lust. He wants to know that Taehyung is willing to show those emotions to him.

Taehyung looks down shyly "C-can I have a hoody?" and Jeongguk smiles at that "Yeah let me get one out of my car" but Tae stops him "h-have you worn it?" Jeongguk stops at that "Uhm, yes? I sadly dont have a clean one here"

Taehyung smiles over both ears "N-no! Its perfect like that, I want it to smell like you" he shyly shuffles from one foot to the other as he looks down and blushed.

Jeongguk coos and gets the hoody out his car to give it to Tae "Here you go beautiful" he smiles any makes Tae look up so he could peck his lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow before class?" Jeongguk asks with a hopeful twinkle in his eyes "Well yes but... you could just drive home quickly get your stuff and come back..." Taehyung tries again to make Jeongguk stay the night, the older just chuckles "And here I thought I was the one doing the courting... If you want I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and we can go on a date after school and I'll stay the night" that sentence makes Taehyung smile from ear to ear as he enthusiastically nods with the widest smile jumping up and down slightly because he was exited.

"Okay baby now i really have to go" Jeongguk says and Taehyung pulls his face down to connect their lips again and sighs into the kiss. To Taehyung Jeongguk's lips felt like the softest pillows, the tasted like lemons. But the sweetest lemons ever, almost like lemon pie and he wanted more, so thats exactly what hes gonna get. He wraps his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk sigh and wraps his arms around his waist and taps his thigh for Tae to jump which he does, wrapping his legs around Jeongguks waist who pushes him against the wall beside the door, hands placed on his thighs to hold him up.

Their tongues work together beautifully as they dance around each other and caress the insides of the others mouth. To bystanders it would look like they were trying to eat each others tongue but to them it was them trying to show each other their feelings and be as close as possible. Both of them being overwhelmed with new feelings and butterflies after knowing each other for only little time, it still felt like they have for years. Jeongguk slowly pulls away and connects their foreheads "you really dont want me to go do you?" he asks and of course Tae shakes his head without hesitation "I never want you to go" he whispers sweetly and buries his face in Jeongguks neck. He sighs and holds Tae close "how about I facetime you when I get home and we can talk" he smiles sweetly and Tae looks at him "B-but its not the same" and frowns. Jeongguk looks at him in his eyes "I'm sorry baby, I'll be back tomorrow, 7:30 am" He sets Tae back down who just nods "You better call me the moment you come home" and pouts Jeongguk just nodding and kissing his forehead "Yes the moment I come home I'll call you"

Taehyung slowly lets him go and pecks his lips again and smiles slightly. Jeongguk sighs and takes Taes face into his big hands "The things you do to me" and pecks his lips too and slowly walks away "See you in 20 minutes" and waves getting into his car

💚🐍🍀🐍💚

Taehyungs eyes widen as his phone rings and he sees Jeongguks name on the screen immediatly accepting the call of the older "Ggukie!" he smiles as he sees the others face. "I missed you so much Ggukie, how am I supposed to survive the night?" he pouts cutely and makes the older male laughs "Baby I'm here now arent I?" he asks cutely and smiles his big bunny smile, showing off his cheeks that vseem to look cutely fat whenever he does.

Taes cheeks suddenly flush a very deep red and he squeaks out a small 'I'm sorry' making Jeongguk look up from his homework. "Huh what are you sorry for?" Jeongguk asks confused as he tilts his head to the side and waits for an answer. "For being so clingy" Taehyung starts as he fiddles with his fingers "I've never felt like this towards someone that actually felt like this back and we only just met. I'm afraid you'll think I'm annoying and decide you dont want me anymore." Hearing that broke Jeongguks heart as he looks at him with soft eyes

"210 Napan Street come here and take your school stuff with you" he smiles, wanting nothing more than to just hold Taehyung in his arms and make him forget all about his doubts. Taes eyes lift up onto Gguk "wait really?" And he jumps up "I'll be there in 5" and the call cuts off.

💚🐍☘️🐍💚

After a while i am back! Sorry for making you wait so long but i do hope you enjoy the chapter! Leave your thoughts here
Also a pic of the mind behind this

After a while i am back! Sorry for making you wait so long but i do hope you enjoy the chapter! Leave your thoughts hereAlso a pic of the mind behind this