💛💫👑2👑💫💛

"So what do you wanna watch" the smaller male in the pretty skirt asks as he sits down daintily on his couch

"So what do you wanna watch" the smaller male in the pretty skirt asks as he sits down daintily on his couch. The taller sitting down beside him with the bowl of popcorn the two prepared.

"You pick princess, I'm okay with anything" Jeonggul shoves a handfull of popcorn in his mouth making Taehyung whine "Hey Popcorn after the movie begins or there wont be enough"
Jeongguk laughs and places the bowl down onto the floor, waiting for Taehyung to pick a movie.

"Have you watched call me by your name?" he tilts his head to the side while waiting for an answer

"Call me what now?" the older asks confused, making Taehyung gasps

"You havent watched call me by your name yet? You just lost all cuddle privilages" he scoots as far away from Gguk as he can, Jeongguk whineing while making grabby hands

"No come back please" he pouts and who could say no to a Jeon Jeongguk pouting? Exactly no one.

Taehyung cuddles himself into Jeongguks side "You better pay attention" he gets the popcorn again and starts eating while the movie is still loading

"Hey the movie hasnt started yet" he whines and Tae chuckles "You're just like a little baby, its so cute" he smiles his boxy smile that gets Gguks heart beating faster

"You're the cute one. With your skirts and all. I could eat you right up" he says looking into Taehyungs eyes making the young male blush.
His hands are fiddeling with his skirt, pulling it down to cover more of his thigh, feeling so submissive and shy infront of the attractive male

"'m not cute" he whispers. The boy beside him starts laughing "yes you are, you're the cutest little bean"

Taehyung coughs and sits up straight again, his cheeks a fiery red "Are you flirting with me?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I am" He says smirking at him. Taehyungs cheeks just get brighter "I- Ggukie" he just stutters out hideing his face in his hands

"Dont hide your beautiful face sweetheart" Jeongguk pulls Taes hands away from his face and looks him in the eyes. Taehyung stares back, his brown orbs getting lost in Jeongguks.

"Ggukie" he whispers softly

"Shh" he just says, eyes flickering down to Taes lips ans back up. Taehyungs eyes doing the same right before they close the gap and seal their lips in a kiss.

They dont move their lips, they just leave them pressed against eachother in a long peck before pulling away. Both boys blushing while looking down, their hands intertwined.

Jeongguk is the first to speak "I- wow. I usually dont kiss on the first date"

"I-I-" Taehyung just stutters out "I've never kissed anyone before"

Jeongguks eyes widen, feeling guilty he took Taehyungs first kiss without asking for permission "Taehyung, I'm sorry, I didnt know that that waz your first kiss, I bet you wanted someone else to take it"

Taehyung shakes his head "Ever since yesterday, when I first saw you, I wanted you to take it" making Jeongguk smile

"I'm glad that you wanted me to take it" he feels less guilty now "C-can I kiss you again?"

Taehyung smirks feeling a bit more confident know "I dont know. Can you kiss?" making Jeongguk chuckle who connects their lips again, leading him in moveing his lips softly

Taehyung scoots closer to Jeongguk. Straddeling his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk grips Taehyungs tiny waist, smileing into the kiss.

They break away, Jeongguk smiles aswell as Taehyung "Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes Ggukie?"

"May I court you?"

Taehyung laughs "Are we in the 17th century again? But of course you may court me" he smiles sweetly at him before leaning down to kiss his lips once again.

💛💫👑💫💛

Taehyung wakes up in his normal silk pyjamas in his big bed, just today it didnt feel as big. And wait his follow isnt this soft and hard. He gasps, only seeing a bare chest, quickly pulling the covers away to see if hes dressed. Memories from last night comeing back to his brain.

"Ggukie why dont you stay here the night?" Taehyung asks him shyly, twiddeling with his fingers. "Are you sure baby?"

He nods, "I wanna cuddle with you more and you said you were good at making pancakes so you'll have to show me tomorrow morning. FYI I like my eggs scrambled or soft boiled" he says sassily feeling way more comfortable in Jeongguks dominanting presence. Of course he'd love to get on his knees for the man infront of him everh second hes here but he also want to cuddle and love him like the sweet teddybear he is.

Jeongguk laughs and nods "If that's what my princess wants then my princess gets it"
'my princess' the words keep playing in Taehyungs head. 'my my my'

Taehyung giggles "You can sleep in my bed with me" he drags him to his bedroom
"Wait I dont have any clothes"

"I- Can you please just sleep in boxers"

"Oh my fuck" he whispers to himself, shame spreading through his body looking up at Jeongguk whos staring at him fondly, scaring the fuck out of him

"Oh my shit" he yells sitting up, the action making Jeongguk laugh loudly who also sits up and pecks his lips. "Morning Beautiful" he says in his raspy morning voice, the one that makes Tae want to suck him off till his thighs are trembling.

"M-morning" he says and gets up, his little boner visible through his dress

"Looks like you have some morning wood baby, did you dream about dirty stuff?" Jeongguk chuckles

"W-what n-no!" He quickly covers it "this is embarrassing" he says looking down

Jeongguk quickly gets up "No baby, its normal, dont be ashamed okay? I'll go out to make breakfast and you can take care of you little problem" He smiles sweetly at him before walking out the door