His first day

Ninten walked into the gymnasium. School hadn't started yet, but he needs to be in earlier to start planning. He was chosen--by Villager--to be the lead planner in the winter dance. Despite the winter dance still being a month away he needs to plan. He tilted his head and tapped his chin. He soon found a clipboard on the small stage in the back. He ran over and grabbed it. "Music...scenery..." he read aloud. He clicked his tongue to his gums as he read it.

A door to the gym soon opened, diverting Ninten's attention from the clipboard. He saw two boys walking in. They were looking around and soon their eyes were fixated on Ninten. One was blond and the other had orange hair. They quickly walked over. Ninten's eyes were stuck on the orange-haired boy. The two boys stopped and the orange-haired boy cleared his throat. Ninten shook his head. "Yea?" he asked. The orange-haired boy looked down at the blonde.

"D-do you k-know Ness?" he asked.

"Ness..." The two boys nodded. "Well, it just so happens that we're friends."

"R-really?"

"How convenient," the orange-haired boy said. Ninten was going to open his mouth to say something but then Ness' voice could be heard from the opposite side of the room. The two boys turned. Ninten could see the blonde's face light up when Ness started walking toward them.

"Sorry I'm late you two, I had to shake off all the women wanting to bang me," he chuckled.

"The sad thing is he's probably telling the truth," Ninten said.

"Oh, Ninten, didn't know you'd be here."

"Yea, I've gotta plan for the winter dance. Anyhow, these those new kids you were talking about the other day?"

"Yup..." Ness walked forward and put a hand on the two boys' shoulders. The orange-haired boy didn't seem to like it. "Lucas and Claus." Claus shook Ness' hand off of him and looked at Ninten.

"A winter dance already?" Claus asked. Ninten liked his deep voice, his deep and rather monotone voice.

"Yea, the dance is set to be December 20th," Ninten said. Claus nodded.

"I hate dances," Claus said as he turned to Ness. "You were supposed to show us 'round the place."

"Oh, right, come on," Ness said. He gave a small bow to Ninten and left with the two boys. Ninten kept his eye on the back of Claus' head. When they got to the door Claus turned his head and raised an eyebrow. Ninten cleared his voice and turned around to look at the clipboard. When he looked back at the door he didn't see them anymore and he let out a sigh of relief. He tapped on the clipboard as he thought.

"He hates dances huh..."

Ness had led the two boys through the school. He didn't lead them through the entire school, only the necessary places based on their schedules. They just left the library and Ness stopped. He turned around with a smile. "Well, that's all that I feel you need to know," Ness said.

"Good, we should probably get to class," Claus said as he grabbed Lucas' arm tightly, causing Lucas to slightly wince at the sudden pain.

"Already, the late bell is still ten minutes away..."

"Yea I'm sure." Claus looked at Lucas who seemed disappointed. Claus closed his eyes and sighed. He loosened his grip on Lucas' arm. "You don't want to go to class yet, do ya?"

"I-If you w-want us to g-go to c-class then-"

"No, do you want to go now or not?" Lucas faintly shook his head. Claus looked at Ness. He then menacingly walked toward him. "Remember what I said...and remember it well." Claus slid to the side and walked away. Ness turned and gulped to himself. Lucas walked forward to join his side.