~The Fifth~

"Mornin' Toots," Angle was the first one to greet me. I walked into the dinning room to find everyone but Charlie seated. I took a seat with Angle, and Alastor sat on my other side.

"How's your gut?" I ask, making sure I don't sound least the bit remorseful.

He, like Alastor, just chuckles. "Sore, but the only thing bruised is my ego."

Now we all laugh. Charlie walks in balancing plates upon plates of pancakes on her arms. "Good morning V! Morning Al!"

"Good morning Charlie," Alastor replied, while I just stuff my face with syrupy goodness. I look up to see everyone staring at me.

"Whah?" I manage to mumble past my over full mouth. Everyone just burst out laughing.

"And here I thought we'd have another 'lady' in our presence," Angle mocked. I just snort, swallowing.

"Where's the class?" He laughed.

I gesture to Alastor, shoving more pancakes into my food hole.

"Hey, toots," Angle asked once I had swallowed my mouthful.

"Whassup?" I ask, cutting another section of my breakfast.

"I'm planning on going to the Rusted Spoon later on, care to join?"

"Ooooh! Love to Angie!" I answer, practically bouncing in my seat. I didn't end up getting there yesterday. "What time?"

"Eh, 7-ish sound good?" He answered, tilting one hand.

"Make it 6-ish and you gotta deal," with that I shove the last of my meal in my mouth and feel excitement bubbling in my core.

After food, I head for the door, but run into Alastor. "Where are you off to darling?"

"I'm just going to go get my things," I open the huge doors and step out, the sent of strawberry accompanying me. "Where are you going?"

"Out to the forest for a bit," I stilled. I didn't want him to see the literal cave I've been living in. 

"Something the matter?"

"Hmm? Oh! Of course not, Al," I smile, thinking quick. "Good as gravy over here!"

I twirl on the spot, stalking away before Alastor had time to register my odd saying. It's probably from after his time. I head into town, acutely aware that there was the stink of power everywhere. Alastor could be right behind me, and unless he did whatever it is that makes his smell turn from power to strawberries, I'd never know. I walk past demons and sinners alike, the majority of which turn to stare at me. Why wouldn't they? I'm a young girl (Furry, yes, but no one really cares about that here) that is in a tank top and short-shorts. Jacket or not, my mid-section is on full display. I feel my little nose twitch as I smell ill intent. My tail twitches involuntarily and my ears perk up, trying to sense the danger as well. My claws aren't out yet, thankfully.

Lead drops in my belly seconds before I'm yanked into a dark alleyway. "Hey there princess."

At the sight of the five blue Dino-like demons, my vision goes slightly blurry as my eyes go form their usual virbant purple to pure white flames. I hear my bones snap and reform, making room for the extra ones that give me my extra hight. I'm overcome with adrenaline as I feel my horns pushing their way through my skull. I stand straight, by full form complete, now towering three times my original hight, twice the hight of Alastor. I bare my fangs, which haven't changed as I always keep my demon teeth. "Don't. Call. Me. Princess."

The demons all start to cower at the mere sight of me. "S-sorry ma'am"

They start to run away, but I'm pissed. "Stop" I say, slowly and quietly. It works. They freeze and face me again. "What were you planning on doing to me?"