~The Tenth~

Authors note: this will be quick, but just to let ya'll know theres some action in here and will be from this point out.

*~Chow~*

"My dear, may I please have a word outside?" Alastor asks from behind me.

"Sure thing," i give Zain the finger as I walk away, and he and Angle give me a thumbs up. They turn to each other and smirk. Allies. Alastor leads me outside to this beautiful rose garden out the back. "Woah..."

"Indeed, my dear," he says from behind me. Suddenly, to slender red arms are wrapping themselves around my waist. The scent of strawberry overcomes me and I sigh, leaning back onto him. "Can I have my answer now?"

He says it so softly, almost as if he's afraid anything more will break me. Or scare me away. Either way, my heart skips a literal beat and my face inflames. He sounds so... tiny. Not weak, but scared. That pretty much causes me to think about doing what I'm thinking about doing. I'm faintly aware of the fact that both Zain and Angle are watching from the balcony above us, but I ignore them. Like tunnel vision, all I can think of is Alastor, my Su talun. My Strawberry. In one swift move, I spin, turning myself around in his arms. He loosens his grip, thinking I'm about to pull away and leave, but instead, I grab his shirt yanking him down, stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

It's a soft kiss, because I'm afraid that he won't kiss back, but he does, just as sweetly. Fireworks go off in my soul, and I pull him closer, pressing my body so it's flush against his, my hands finding their way into his silky soft hair, twisting it gently. I feel his hands settling on my waist, keeping me close. We break apart, resting our foreheads against each other, both of us short of breath, but with goofy smiles on our faces. I giggle.

"What's funny darling?"

I shrug. "Nothing. I'm just happy."

"Oh," He hugs me a little tighter. "You have no idea, love."

I flush like there's no tomorrow. "Oh really, Su Talun?"

He doesn't answer, just kisses me again. I close my eyes, sinking into it. I tilt my head a little so that my face clicks better with his, and Alastor takes that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue.

"NoPe! nOpe! NoPe! NOPE!!" Zain is yelling from the balcony. "NO TOUNGE MISTER!"

Alastor and I jump, still clinging onto each other. We both look up at Zain and Angle. Alastor is silent. I just laugh. I stare Zain dead in the eyes as I pull Alastor and kiss him again with just as much passion (and tongue) as before he interrupted.

                         *************

Eventually, we all headed inside. Zain is...... insanely yell-y by our display, while Angle just gives a quick 'told ya so Toots' before disappearing in the direction of the kitchen. I'm still a tomato. But a very happy tomato. Alastor is still next to me. Not touching, but there. His presence always soothes me. I give him a quick peck before disappearing upstairs.

"FINALY!" Ambrose is sprawled out on my bed, very annoyed. "Do you know how long I've been waiting?!"

I glance at the time. "Ummmmm five hours?"

She slumps. "Yes."

"Aww, I'm sorry!" I pet her behind her cute little foal ears and she leans into it.

"Forgiven," she announces, forgiveness already thrown at me. "So, what took you so long?"

"Oh! Zain, my brother, showed up and was all like, 'hey I'm here.....now I'm going to hug you to death'." I pause, thinking. "And I made out with Alastor."

                   *************************

After a while of gossip, there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it, smelling strawberry. "Hey Su talun."

"I would like to escort you to a place of alcohol later this evening, if you are so inclined?" Alastor was standing there, red as the pentagram in the sky, asking me to go a bar in the stupidest way I've ever heard.

"That's a fancy ass way to ask someone on a date, don't you think?" I tease. "Course. When do we leave?"

"As soon as you're ready," He replied. I smirked, and gave him a quick kiss on is nervous smile.

"Sounds good," I turn back to the room, throwing a smile over my shoulder. "Meet you downstairs in 20?"

"I'll be waiting, love," I close the door. I rush over to my wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit. "Ambrose! Help me!"

She just sat there laughing. I made a rude gesture, but it just made her laugh harder. Ambrose nodded to the bathroom. I mocked offence, but she was right. I showered and by the time I came out, there was an outfit lying on my bed. It was ...... sexy.

"Very you, Ambrose," I laugh. There was a 'dress' that barely covered all the bits and bobs that it should be covering and six inch heels. I go to the wardrobe, pulling out a pair of knee high boots with a three inch heel and a slinky black dress that actually covers what it should, even if it definitely is all about the boobs. I throw them on and go do my make-up. I just do simple black eyeshadow and lipstick, sticking with the colour of the outfit. I come out of the bathroom and twirl.

"Stunning, Valerie, truely gorgeous," I thanked her, grabbing my small black purse on its little golden chain and put it over my shoulder. I leave my room after telling Ambrose that tonight she can have the bed.

I walk down the stairs and see Alastor standing there talking with Zain.

"Hey banphrionsa," Zain greets.

"Hey dearthair mor," I return. I turn to Alastor, smiling.

"Hello, love," He said, pulling me close, placing a quick kiss on my now tingling lips. "Stunning as always."

"Shush you Su talun," I blush.

"Guess who's coming with!" Angle walked down the stairs, slinging one arm around my shoulders, pulling me off Alastor, and another around Zain.

"No," Alastor and I say at the same time, sharing a quick glance at each other.

"Too bad, so sad, lets go!" Angle pulls us and I don't fight it. Rather, I grab Alastor's wrist and drag him along with us, laughing all the while.