11-Let me love you

A/N: * Warning. This scene contains m/m sexual content.

FRANKIE

It took me three tries to finally get my front door unlocked. My palms were sweating and my heart was pounding in my chest. "Come on in." I called back over my shoulder. I was afraid to turn around, I could feel Jer so close to me that on every breath his chest brushed against my back. I made my way straight over to the couch. Jeremy followed me in and sat close beside me. Our thighs brushed and I turned to see his hungry hooded eyes locked onto my lips.

 "Tell me."

 A shiver caressed my spine at the seductive tone his voice had taken and I had to control my urge to throw myself at him and save the talking for later. But we needed to talk. We'd obviously misunderstood each other the last time we'd spoken and we both needed to know how the other truly felt. I took a deep breath and started.

 "I-I didn't know until I saw you with someone else. I must have felt this way for so long but it took seeing another man's hands all over you for me to finally admit it to myself. I love you Jeremy. I love you as more than just a friend and I want to be with you. I need to be with you."

 "Thank God." Jeremy threw himself into my arms and pressed his lips to mine. They were soft and warm, gently he teased me. His tongue stroked over the crease of my lips asking for entry and with a low moan I opened to him. His hands framed my face, tilting it slightly to give him better access to explore. He tasted of cherry cola and I couldn't resist sucking on his tongue as it made another sweep into my mouth. He made the sexiest noise and one of his hands fell to rest on my hip, his thumb rubbing circles over the sensitive flesh there.

 He pulled back slightly panting and his eyes were glowing with love as he looked at me. "I love you too Frankie. I've loved you since we were kids but I never thought you'd love me back." His mouth descended on mine again and I opened eagerly to him. He tasted me, devouring my mouth as our hunger built. All thoughts of talking were forgotten when his hands reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. Our lips connecting again like magnets and then he was working my jeans open and pulling them off.

"Bedroom." I managed to say on a choked moan when he began to trail kisses down my neck.

"Yeah." He growled against the sensitive flesh between my neck and shoulder. He pushed himself upright and took my hand in his to pull me up. He turned me around and slapped my ass with another growl. "Run!"

My heart pumped fast with excitement as I took off running towards my bedroom and I could hear him giving chase behind me. I laughed as I shouldered my door open mere seconds before two strong arms banded around me and pulled me back against a now bare chest. When had he taken his shirt off?

"I love how this beautiful ass moves when you run from me." He bit down on my ear lobe and a jolt of desire shot straight to my already painfully hard erection. His hand reached down to squeeze one of my cheeks, this was so hot, I'd always thought that Jeremy would be more submissive in the bedroom but I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was fun and aggressive.

 "Fuck me Jeremy. Please." My dick was throbbing and painful with need and I was slowly going out of my mind with desire. I ground my ass back against his erection and relished the long low moan that came from him.

 "No, baby. I'll never fuck you." My heart faltered and my breath caught. "I'll always make love to you." What should have sounded corny only succeeded to melt me more and I turned in his arms, my own latching around his neck and pulling him close for a searing kiss. My boxers were pushed down and off and my hands worked to open his jeans and push them and his underwear down his legs. He stepped back from me and swiftly kicked them off and away and before I could see his body it was once more pressed up against me. I whined when he started to rock against me and the friction on my throbbing dick drove me beyond thought or reason. My head fell back on my shoulders and his warm wet mouth latched onto the side of my neck. The sucking pull of his lips against my vein drove my lust higher and I bucked against him.